Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Biesemeyer!

GofastRacer
    Here's another one up for sale!..
    Biesemeyer

BILLY.B
    GofastRacer:
    Biesemeyer GOFAST, have you seen the boat in person?I don't know if you know Bruce Slingerland or not but he is actively looking, he just missed 222's boat. So any info would be great, thanks, BB.

GofastRacer
    BILLY.B:
    GofastRacer:
    Biesemeyer GOFAST, have you seen the boat in person?I don't know if you know Bruce Slingerland or not but he is actively looking, he just missed 222's boat. So any info would be great, thanks, BB. Hey Billy, shoot me an E-Mail please!!.. wink

BigBoyToys
    That's a good deal! Hmmmm..... Sure like to see some pics of it.
    [ January 18, 2003, 07:31 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

WallyT
    I can e-mail pictures of the beismeyer to anyone who is interested. Thanks for looking... Wally wallytuttle@aol.com

SERIOUS ISSUES
    BigBoyToys:
    That's a good deal! Hmmmm..... Sure like to see some pics of it. I talked to the guy today, Its an early 70's and has a pontiac motor on nitrous in it. he also said on nitrous it runs about 95 or so.
    I will try to go look at it this weekend, he lives 4 miles away. Will let ya know what it looks like

GofastRacer
    WallyT:
    I can e-mail pictures of the beismeyer to anyone who is interested. Thanks for looking... Wally wallytuttle@aol.com Hey Wally, just talked to ya little while ago, got your pics, here they are!... wink
    The boat is a 1970 18 ft. V drive. The gearbox is a 12 degree unit with 37 % overdrive and has a whirlaway installed. The prop is a menkins 11.50 / 15 2 blade. The motor is a 455 pontiac bored .030 over. The cylinder heads are #670 castings and the compression ratio is 11 to 1 . The manifold is a sheetmetal tunnel ram with 2 quadrajets as well as a cheater nitrous kit. The headers are stainless steel and the valve covers are billet aluminum. All the aluminum is blue anodized or polished. The cavitation plate is fully adjustable with an overide pedal. This boat was built by my father who was a machinist and the attention to detail is second to none. Thanks for looking...
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/boat16.JPG[/img]
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/boat25.JPG[/img]
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/motor4.JPG[/img]
    [ January 18, 2003, 08:32 PM: Message edited by: GofastRacer ]

WallyT
    Thanks for posting the picks GO FAST it is greatly appreciated !!!!

GofastRacer
    WallyT:
    Thanks for posting the picks GO FAST it is greatly appreciated !!!! You're very welcome!... wink

boat_Girl
    That's an awsome looking boat.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast