Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lemon Law....

UnionJack
    So I love my new Dodge Cummins, but I blew up the motor and it has been in the shop for almost two weeks and they are still trying to figure out if they are going to give me a new engine or fix the old one. How does lemon law work and has anyone used it?

Phat Matt
    So I love my new Dodge Cummins, but I blew up the motor and it has been in the shop for almost two weeks and they are still trying to figure out if they are going to give me a new engine or fix the old one. How does lemon law work and has anyone used it?
    I think you would have to blow it up 3 times.

Nord
    I believe you have to either have 3 major problems, or the same major problem 3 times, I can't remember.

Sleek-Jet
    I think you would have to blow it up 3 times.
    It's a Dodge... give it a little time...

OutCole'd
    Or in the shop for over 30 days in a 12 month period I believe.

LAFD
    are they trying to find out how to go about fixing it or are they trying to figure out how to screw you out of your warranty?

Hardly Satisfied
    first mistake buying a dodge

Jyruiz
    You have to take it back 4 times for the same problem, or twice if it is a safety issue, or like OutCole'd said.

HocusPocus
    http://ag.ca.gov/consumers/general/lemon.htm this site has the lemon law info.

UnionJack
    The AG of California's web site say "within the first 18 months or 18,000 mile the vehicle must spend more the 30 days cumlative in the shop" Who would I talk to about this, do you get a lawyer or what?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast