Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: hELP WITH A POTENTIAL GHOST AT HOME.....

DILLIGAF
    A friend of mine sent me this email. Anybody have any ideas or suggestions regarding this? I have had strange things happen to me in the past that really had no explanation but just moved on. I don't try to read too much into that kind of stuff. I told them I would try to see what others thought of this and get some feedback. Anyhow, have at it and hopefully some of your replys are of a serious nature.
    HERE IS THE EMAIL I RECIEVED:
    A couple nights ago I'm having really wierd dreams all night. One is quite a sexual dream and I it feels very real, Then, I get this feeling like I am being suffocated and I can't move. I feel like something is shaking my arm to wake up...It wakes me up and there is something/someone standing directly over me. and I feel the pressure on my arm, serioulsy, I'm convinced this was a human form . I kinda half screamed and bolted from the room and didn't look back. My heart was pounding so bad I thought I would have a heart attack. Trying to be logical, I'm telling myself that I was dreaming the whole time and seeing something was part of the dream....it has to be..right!!
    WTF is going on. I've been sleeping with the tv and light on since.....Last night I got the same feeling of not being able to move, but I made myself wake up. This was at 2am and I didn't go back to sleep after that. I searched the internet and read some stuff on sleep disorders...it could be that. ..either that or I am being f'cked by a ghost...lol Seriously though I am freaked out...I have told you that I have had wierd feelings around the house before and here I am again.
    Am I going insane??? I mean this felt like a real experience to me. Help...

topless
    That has happened to me a couple times (except the sex part) and I was told it was from over exhaustion from a doctor.

lucky
    buy the crack lady a coke and have her stand gaurd

Screaming Pete
    i bet that Meth Lady followed you home.........you must have fed her :220v: Booooo!!!!!

cxr133
    SLEEP DISORDER........
    google: sleep paralysis!!!
    i have had this for years.... kinda scary when i was a kid, now i just live with it
    http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpag...54C0A96F958260

Cheap Thrills
    I've had similar things happen ! It feels like something is holding my legs shaking me and the pressure slowly moves up to my chest and at that point I can't breathe nor can I wake up.
    After what seems like a few min. of struggling I finally wake up usually exhausted and covered in sweat. I'm not sure what it is. It hasn't happened in a few months. I was reading about some sleep disorders trying to figure it out and one disorder Sleep Apneia that has similar symptoms. Sleep Apneia would be able to explain being unable to breathe but it's the sinsation of being held down and shaken that disturbs me the most... I'll deal with it for now but if it ever picks me up and slings my ass out of bed I'll be ready for some treatment
    C.T. :wink:

deltaAce
    It's just an evil spirit messing with them. All they have to do is, Command it to leave, in JESUS NAME!

JB in so cal
    BOO!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast