Thread: Carpet!!

EmpirE231
    anyone ever dealt with those advertised carpet places?? with listed prices? I'm looking at this ad "carpet station" $1.59 sq/ft installed (for the thick plush)... called about it... and they re-assured... all installed, labor, carpet and upgraded pad! sounds pretty damn good... just wondering if anyone has had any horror stories or good experiences dealing with these kind of people?? thanks in advance....

f_inscreenname
    If it is that cheep it must be Polyester and that is bad. One piece of advice I give all mt customers. 75% of you carpet is the padding underneath. If they offer anything under a 6lb pad as a "upgrade" then walk away.

EmpirE231
    yeah they have one in chino too I believe... the one I called was in corona. so I see you've had a good experience with them? was the installation good? good feeling padding? thanks

EmpirE231
    the one in chino is off of grand I believe?? it's called the CARPET STATION... just to make sure we're talking about the same place

EmpirE231
    If it is that cheep it must be Polyester and that is bad. One piece of advice I give all mt customers. 75% of you carpet is the padding underneath. If they offer anything under a 6lb pad as a "upgrade" then walk away.
    called them back to ask about that... and he said there's both nylon and poly... just depends on which one I choose from what they have in stock! and the pad was 6 pound pad... MOST likely will be cruising by their showroom tomorrow afternoon

pixilatedpussy
    anyone ever dealt with those advertised carpet places?? with listed prices? I'm looking at this ad "carpet station" $1.59 sq/ft installed (for the thick plush)... called about it... and they re-assured... all installed, labor, carpet and upgraded pad! sounds pretty damn good... just wondering if anyone has had any horror stories or good experiences dealing with these kind of people?? thanks in advance....
    I only use my brother & his recommended companies. I just dont trust the " It sounds to good to be true peeps" :idea: If you want his ph # let me know. He is outta Hunt. Bch.