Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Video Of Flash Gordon That Day

IMPATIENT 1
    http://media.putfile.com/Flash-Gordo...fore-the-wreck
    some of you guys might have herd we had a major accident on one of my area lakes recently.this is a video of one of the boat involved a few hrs. before the accident. some guys from the taylor club cut some shots of the video into stills and you could see everyone in the boat was smilin and havin a great day on the lake.i hear about these kinda accidents all the time but this one was so close to home and 5 people died as a result of some type of major mechanical failure in one boat.

kraig
    Good god that seems kinda close don't it? Wonder what would have happened if that failure would have happed at that EXACT time of that video shoot??????? :cry:

IMPATIENT 1
    Good god that seems kinda close don't it? Wonder what would have happened if that failure would have happed at that EXACT time of that video shoot??????? :cry:
    i was thinkin the same, dude likes to run alittle to close for my comfort

eek-a-RAT
    i have to download quicktime to watch, damn apple computers tryin to ruin everything.

Second "PLACE"
    Way to close for my comfort. :220v:

Run_em_Hard
    That would have scared the shit out of me, coming that close. That was 15ft at the most.

MBlaster
    That vid gave me the chills.

Not even cool close. If that was a PWC at 1/4 the speed everyone would be saying what and idiot. These things should be banned.
    It will be interesting to see everyones take on this.

yomama
    I just don't get it.......those kinds of speeds that close to other boats??????? There's absolutely no room for error. Any kind of mechanical failure, be it motor, drive, steering........instant stage left..or right. :frown:

No one deserves to die . I dont think driving that close would justify it it any way . Hot doggin is best left to the pros . Very tragic . :frown:
    -beerjet-

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast