Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Debra Lafave?

OCMerrill
    she looked really hot and while i watched the interview i keep asking myself the same question "is that a small mouth or what?"
    She has like clown mouth when she smiles.
    "When the cops surounded my car, I thought I had just run a stop sign" Yeah friggen right...she is smarter than everyone thinks acting all childish and shit.
    A crush...sure.
    House arrest...with a pool, and a job as a waitress. How bad can this be?
    If it were a man this would be a way different outcome.
    But I have to say the 14 year old boy learned a big lesson in all this. Keep your mouth shut...and keep your cousin out of it.

INSman
    Definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed, but most of us would still hit it
    perfect mistress material, pump-n-dump

Jordy
    House arrest...
    What else do you need??? You always know where she is, you know she's not going to show up with you're out with another girl, and when you get tired of banging her you walk out the front door. What's she going to do, chase you???

MrsSigEpMock
    They all turn into bitches eventually.
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ebralafave.jpg
    Is it just me or does the right side of her face look higher than the left. :220v:

OCMerrill
    What else do you need??? You always know where she is, you know she's not going to show up with you're out with another girl, and when you get tired of banging her you walk out the front door. What's she going to do, chase you???
    Nice work...I had not quite thought of it that way.

RitcheyRch
    Now thats funny. :boxed:
    Who gives a damn Knuck, when they're hangin from the ceiling fan!
    Rio

Trailer Park Casanova
    Bottom line is it's a double standard of justice.
    Had it been a good looking guy teacher that did a 14 year old girl he'd be in big trouble for life.
    This chic will be a multi-millionare outta this, with little or no penalty.
    Good example that gender neutral laws are needed.

JAY4SPEED
    She said that she now works as a waitress, I wonder if she now works at Hooters?

mbrown2
    Good example that gender neutral laws are needed.
    Either that or maybe some progressive thinking and recognize some crimes should have different penalities depending on gender.
    If this happens to a 14 year old girl it has much more lasting damage on her and the guy should fry...
    If it happens to a 14 year old boy it has little to no damage except what he feels like as his mom tries to make something out of it and drag the chick through the mud with media while his buddies tell him you are a idiot for saying something......and if it does well he was probably gay to begin with. Yes, she broke the law and deserves punishment, but I don't see her as a threat to 14 year old boys...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast