Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: RRll review.....

Speedin' Ian
    Great job everyone! It was great to see everyone and watch the video on the big screen

superdave013
    yeah, I almost missed the bonus stuff. I did miss some of it.
    But I did enjoy seeing wuwsher going for a ride with "the tick".
    I have never met that Larry Cook guy but he was the funnist mofo for sure. I'm still cracking up over the "Nor Cal Faaaaaaagggggggggg" haha.
    The helmet cam was bad a$$.
    All and all it was a good time and if Jerry was not on cloud 9 he should have been.

76BARRON
    My guess is after "Doctor Pain" put this thing together that the theater
    Ultra Star Cinemas saw the light and is now advertising that their theaters can be rented out for things like this. Last week I recieved a coupon/advertisment from them anouncing this new rental option.
    Way to go DOC !
    Soooo............... I wonder if RR3 is in the works yet ??????

dmontzsta
    My guess is after "Doctor Pain" put this thing together that the theater
    Ultra Star Cinemas saw the light and is now advertising that their theaters can be rented out for things like this. Last week I recieved a coupon/advertisment from them anouncing this new rental option.
    Way to go DOC !
    Soooo............... I wonder if RR3 is in the works yet ??????
    The theater did not take atm cards from Bank of America or Wells Fargo, I was shocked.
    I was wondering about RR3 also, but I dont want to ask Jerry, he is still recovering from RR2.

Schiada76
    Great deal! Thanks for all the effort on Greg's part and Jerry's hard work. Hope the theater deal helped out on a little profit for your effort.
    I too was with some not so hard core boat addicts and was forced to bail at the credits.
    Wifey did demand I plug it in when I got home though since I told her we had our 1.5 seconds of fame.
    Now if I can just my junk back together for Needles. :idea:

Moneypitt
    Billy, you know it is all in fun.....No disrespect meant, but you knew that...This show, is afterall the boats, and the people are secondary. This was quite likely the best collection of the truly awesome results possible when the people involved work from their hearts, and you Billy, have shown how big your heart really is...........(141 and change, WOW, and that was way short of a kilo). I am aware of your respect for the work of others, and the respect you've earned from others, and always enjoy looking at the best of the best..........Ray

dmontzsta
    Billy, you know it is all in fun.....No disrespect meant, but you knew that...This show, is afterall the boats, and the people are secondary. This was quite likely the best collection of the truly awesome results possible when the people involved work from their hearts, and you Billy, have shown how big your heart really is...........(141 and change, WOW, and that was way short of a kilo). I am aware of your respect for the work of others, and the respect you've earned from others, and always enjoy looking at the best of the best..........Ray
    Billy does have a big heart, he is a great guy. He has such a big heart, he offered to paint my boat for free! you are a swell guy Billy B.

76BARRON
    Billy does have a big heart, he is a great guy. He has such a big heart, he offered to paint my boat for free! you are a swell guy Billy B.
    that's because your atm card ain't no good! :crossx:

dmontzsta
    that's because your atm card ain't no good! :crossx:
    Were you standing behind me in line? damnit, I was hoping nobody heard that.

ColeTR2
    Were you standing behind me in line? damnit, I was hoping nobody heard that.

This is what happens when trying to put together a boat.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast