Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Race Dates Revised - NJBA 06 Schedule

Willis
    Hello every one,
    :argue:
    As you can see, the NJBA officers are working on the conflicks.
    We will keep you posted as the changes to the dates.
    Sorry about the premature posting, Brian is correct.
    The boat bucks diacount will have too change and this time, I'll have to wait for the new dates and changes to be voted on.
    Again, sorry for the "too quick response".
    Willis

Brian...Charlie Fegan does not set the dates for San Diego or the Finals.
    Those dates are set by the City Of San Diego and by Firebird Raceway.
    They have not changed in the last several years.So the only dates moving are NJBA or Kern County. Ron :argue:
    Well that's funny ... why would Fegan say that he would work with us then in regards to the finals? We intentionally asked for the date we did because he said he would be running the 2nd weekend this year.
    San Diego we knew about, and there was nothing we could do about the weekend due to other org's useage of Ming.
    Interesting how NJBA is trying to work it out for the racers though ... and are the only ones from how it looks ...
    As I said ... I spoke to CF ... and NJBA tried to avoid IHBA when planning where we could ... but I guess it didn't work out as CF said it would. Maybe he did it on purpose.

Squirtin Thunder
    Well that's funny ... why would Fegan say that he would work with us then in regards to the finals? We intentionally asked for the date we did because he said he would be running the 2nd weekend this year.
    San Diego we knew about, and there was nothing we could do about the weekend due to other org's useage of Ming.
    Interesting how NJBA is trying to work it out for the racers though ... and are the only ones from how it looks ...
    As I said ... I spoke to CF ... and NJBA tried to avoid IHBA when planning where we could ... but I guess it didn't work out as CF said it would. Maybe he did it on purpose.
    Brian Next year I hope to have a little input with the SCSC and APBA as far as race dates. I am fully aware that we all have to work together to promote boat racing as a whole.

Willis
    Hello every one,
    http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2002-...9/PSIHound.gif
    The New PSI Hound lol
    Had to share my puppie.
    Willis

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12