Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Dog The Bounty Hunter

ratso
    If you don't hate Mexico and their BS and the illegals... go to msn and check out the video on his arrest. I'd post the link but don't know how...

MayDaze
    HONOLULU (AP) — TV reality star Duane "Dog" Chapman was arrested early this morning in Hawaii, his publicist, Mona Wood, confirmed. Wood said she could provide no details.
    MSNBC reports said U.S. Marshals arrested Chapman and two family members — Leland and Tim Chapman — on kidnapping charges.
    The news channel said Mexico issued a warrant for Chapman's arrest for his alleged kidnapping of Max Factor heir Andrew Luster three years ago.
    Chapman's capture of Luster — a serial rapist — in Mexico catapulted the bounty hunter to fame and led to the reality series on the A&E channel.
    Wood says this is obviously a very upsetting time for the Chapman family. She says Chapman is a true modern-day hero.
    "He arrests the bad guys — and he is definitely not one of them," she said, adding he would be vindicated.

ratso
    Bravo to the US Marshals

centerhill condor
    I've flipped through his show a time or two and think maybe a little time wearing the "smith & wessons" instead of carrying them might help him...although I've seen him act compassionate with his "captures" that female dog of a wife of his is a sight to behold. Ratso, you think she's from TN?

Tequila-John
    What a joke. A bounty hunter goes down to capture a RAPEST that our our governmant couldnt get and our boy "THE DOG" get treated like this. Sad foken day

Goad
    so.....let me get this right....
    this guy is a serial rapist.....then fled to mexico (where there is no bounty hunting laws).....dog went and picked him up.
    now the US Marshals are arresting him because he did a good deed illegally.
    f'd up shit man.

socalmoney
    Dog and his sons are the real Team America.
    Why are we dealing with a country that transports their prisoners in the back of a pickup. This is crazy news.

al cole'holic
    ..this country has gone to hell in a handbag, we're all ****ed

John.
    Dog's show is pretty cool. I think he probably writes some bad bonds so he can chase the people down later for the show.
    Surprizing that they would do this to him. I wonder if he'll ever get out of the Mexico prison system...

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast