Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sean Penn on Larry King

3 daytona`s
    Tonight for whatever reason was watching Sean Penn being interviewed on Larry King.I was interested in his new movie coming out.Things were going well talking about his career family etc.Then should have know Larry the hard core interviewer he is, as in throwing potato chip questions at people, tossed Penn a marshmellow so he could hit out of the park. Sean what about Iraq? what should we do? Well use your imagination he went on and on.I think he`s a great actor and all, but IMO he`s clueless on foreign affairs and how the military should run the war.The thing that really caught ny attention when he says we need to withdraw with honor as we did in Vietnam.I hate to tell him he had better be very careful where he is if ever uses that statement again.If I go to a concert I don`t want the performers political stand, could not care less I paid to be entertained and tonight was to be about a new movie not how a movie star feels we have failed and we were lied to,on and on.

SOCALDETAIL1
    Well what he said is before getting involved in other countries civil wars we need to concetrate on our country and military to be better prepared for terrorist our military is strong but it does need some beefing up.

SHOTKALLIN
    why should we die giving freedom to people who would rather kill each other? I don't think they are worth the sacrafice. I originaly thought it was a good cause.

SOCALDETAIL1
    And don't forget we have still yet found weapons of mass destruction or Osama???????????????????????

wsuwrhr
    why should we die giving freedom to people who would rather kill each other? I don't think they are worth the sacrafice. I originaly thought it was a good cause.
    My feelings exactly.
    I'm beginning to think the same about the people in Iraq, they have all known war their whole lives, seems that they don't want to know anything else.
    Brian

Heater
    And don't forget we have still yet found weapons of mass destruction or Osama???????????????????????
    It is clueless people like you that make this forum fun to read......you will be the first one yelling when something bad happens, yet you have no clue as to the threat or the resolve it takes to keep these cold blooded fanatics away from our way of life....This is a war for what we believe and many have died to defend, don't dishonor it with your uneducated babble.
    Go buy your 3 dollar gas and bitch about it....

SOCALDETAIL1
    It is clueless people like you that make this forum fun to read......you will be the first one yelling when something bad happens, yet you have no clue as to the threat or the resolve it takes to keep these cold blooded fanatics away from our way of life....This is a war for what we believe and many have died to defend, don't dishonor it with your uneducated babble.
    I am not dishonoring anybody, have I said i don't support our troops in any of my statements? Very far from clueless I have many family members and friends that are in Iraq right now. What I stated was we took the bait hook line and sinker. What is the resolution genius? Don't come on here and call people clueless when you think this wars about $3.00 a gal. gas. By your statements it sounds like you are uneducated. And by the way we are discussing Sean Penn. I think thats what the thread was about.

RiverPirate
    Sean Penn = POS

Jyruiz
    Sean Penn = POS
    I think you are being too nice.

Howie Feltersnatch
    Have some more Kool Aid.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast