Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who still opens Blown 472's threads?

PAINELES
    ya I do but Im new to this forum it hasnt goten old yet
    but I have to be medicated before an after LOL

QuickJet
    Rhodes was terrible the way she came across. I tried to listen to get an idea of what they were about, but man I could not hang. It was more hate than anything else. How can someone go through life like that. They all hate what was going on, but I never heard any other plan, just how screwed we were.
    I had the same feeling. I like hearing opposing viewpoints and that's why I listend, however Randy Rhodes and her "dudelike" voice spewing hate rather than solutions got old.
    Al Franken, a very talented comedian by the way, was like a differnt person. He spoke like he was at a funeral rather than an upbeat guy with new ideas. I think the idea of pregressive radio is good, they just need some people with charisma and solutions to spread their word.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Speeking of Air America, they just filed BK!!! Poor old Al and little Ms Rhodes couldn't keep anyone interested.
    I guess George Sorros' pockets finally got shallow. Oh well. Good riddance. Failure to survive in the free market economy.

smash
    Or just simply illiterate among other things.
    Speaking of cut and paste people, do you have a clue yet Steve1? At least Blown is fishin, you are just stupid.

Steve 1
    Speaking of cut and paste people, do you have a clue yet Steve1? At least Blown is fishin, you are just stupid.
    No the Stupid one here is yourself ever considered suicide??

SmokinLowriderSS
    blown still open's blown's threads, he just doesn't answer questions asked of him tho.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Speeking of Air America, they just filed BK!!! Poor old Al and little Ms Rhodes couldn't keep anyone interested.
    Looks like this one is a bit of a preemie, but just wait. Funny part is, look who apparently got "laid off":
    Air America: no plans for bankruptcy (AP via Yahoo! News)
    Financially strapped Air America Radio, after star commentator Al Franken said his paycheck had stopped coming, acknowledged Thursday that it had laid off a few employees but insisted it has no plans to declare bankruptcy.
    hehehehe I'm still digging arround on it....

SmokinLowriderSS

Seadog
    I have stopped coming here because blowj is so repetitive with his stupidity. I do don't mind intelligent discussions about politics, but he acts like he spent so much time in Chavez's crotch and it interrupted the flow of oxygen to his brain too long.

Blown 472
    I have stopped coming here because blowj is so repetitive with his stupidity. I do don't mind intelligent discussions about politics, but he acts like he spent so much time in Chavez's crotch and it interrupted the flow of oxygen to his brain too long.
    Well since you are so much better then I perhaps you could answer the four questions I posted or is it below your greatness?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast