Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SC Trojans- Fight On!

bignet
    Taking the toy hauler to the 1st home game on Saturday vs Nebraska...Gonna get some Cornhusker Ass!! We should put 50 points on 'em. Any Trojan fans here, and not the condom? :crossx:
    bignet

talbert450r
    GO Huskers!!!!!!!!!! :hammer2:

talbert450r
    I like SC too but I grew up in Nebraska, it should be a good game. :rollside:

HavasuSelect
    FIGHT ON! If we can't agree on baseball teams we can agree on college football. Hopefully they put up some big numbers to knock Notre Dame down in the polls.

life's a river
    Go Sc!

Playbuoy
    Daaaa, da na na na na nanaaaaaaaa
    Fight on!

RiverPirate
    SC Rocks!

bignet
    FIGHT ON! If we can't agree on baseball teams we can agree on college football. Hopefully they put up some big numbers to knock Notre Dame down in the polls.
    Here, Here!!! Fight on bro! We should knock Notre Dame right out of the top 5.

djunkie
    I'm on the fence with this one. I'm a die hard SC and Husker fan. I never thought they would play each other. But if I have to predict, I'd say SC will most likely hand them an ass whoopin.

Wavemaker
    " Fight On For Old SC..." I hope USC tatoos the Cornhuskers by at least 42 points and ruins their little scheme of "let's buy up the USC Season tickets so we can drive out in the ol RV and see the game and sell the other home game tickets off to ticket brokers and get our money back." People in the Nebraska zip codes have purchased over 3500 USC Season Ticket packages, closing out local USC supporters and caused limits to the Cardinal & Gold Ticket packages available this year. No wonder USC has reduced the number of their student tickets by 4000 ticket packages this year. A L.A.Times article yesterday, claimed it is expected some 30,000 'husker fans without tickets will be hanging out outside the Coluseum at tailgate parties and the local bars, hotels or anyplace with a TV to watch the game. Hope they spend lots of money in L.A.
    "The 'huskers are hoping to gain in National Ranking by beating the #4 BCS ranked team this week." - L.A. Times, 9/13/2006. BRING IT ON!!! I know where I'll be at 5:00 P.M. Saturday evening, with the cold beer and BBQ going with steaks. Should be a great game to watch.
    A staunch USC Fan for Life - Wavemaker

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast