Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: SC Trojans- Fight On!

THOR
    Another hater. How could you even put SC and Raiders in the same sentence? :yuk: :yuk: :crossx:
    Cuz the fans are exactly the same. Just swap the red/yellow for black/silver.
    College Gameday was a joke. There was nobody in the background for the first 15 minutes. I guess thugs dont get up that early to support their team.

THOR
    lmfao!!! Are you still claiming to be a UCLA fan or are you tired of them losing to SC? :argue:

SC... Fight on!
    Ahhh, how soon we forget the 90's. Funny how USC fans come out of the woodwork the last 3 years. I love it.
    Where you been Steve? Dont you miss this? :boxed:

djunkie
    Ahhh, how soon we forget the 90's. Funny how USC fans come out of the woodwork the last 3 years. I love it.
    Where you been Steve? Dont you miss this? :boxed:
    For as long as I could remember I have been a fan of 2 teams. USC and Nebraska. How could you say that us fans are coming out of the woodwork in the last 3 years when most of us have only been on here for 3 years? I've stuck with my teams through the good seasons and the bad. You must be another UCLA fan too.

This should be a great game. I have been waiting for this game since the early nineties.
    Fight On! :crossx:

THOR
    For as long as I could remember I have been a fan of 2 teams. USC and Nebraska. How could you say that us fans are coming out of the woodwork in the last 3 years when most of us have only been on here for 3 years? I've stuck with my teams through the good seasons and the bad. You must be another UCLA fan too.
    Nope, not a UCLA fan at all nor am I a bandwagoner. Big Red and USC? I didnt think they made bandwagons that big.

acatitude
    Usc 46
    Neb 27

THOR
    Usc 46
    Neb 27
    I dont think it will even be that close.

Kilrtoy
    Another hater. How could you even put SC and Raiders in the same sentence? :yuk: :yuk: :crossx:
    That is pretty easy you look at 1/2 the people that root for SC and its the same people on the following day rooting for the raiders
    they usually drive cadi's throw gang signs and act all tuff

Kilrtoy
    lmfao!!! Are you still claiming to be a UCLA fan or are you tired of them losing to SC? :argue:

SC... Fight on!
    I remember the 90's YOU COULD NOT FIND AN SC FAN...
    You could not even pay people to admit that crap, they are on top and suddenly they have fans
    YEAH WE have been losing and im still cheering

acatitude
    nebraska didnt play to win, they played to hold usc under 50 points by not letting them have as many possessions

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast