Thread: Paintless Dent Removal!

Nordic35Flame
    Can anyone recommened a good paintless dent removal guy in the Corona area. I am an Idiot, I put my bed extender under my tailgate so I could load up my bed, when I stepped on the tailgate it hit the bed extender. Nothing to big, but big enough to piss me off.

Mrs.HLB
    Can anyone recommened a good paintless dent removal guy in the Corona area. I am an Idiot, I put my bed extender under my tailgate so I could load up my bed, when I stepped on the tailgate it hit the bed extender. Nothing to big, but big enough to piss me off.
    We just used someone in Riverside. I don't have his name & # with me. But I will check this thread later when I get off of work to see if you still need a #. My hubby was happy with him and has good prices also.
    Mrs.HLB

locogringo
    Call Ultra Dent Repair in Riverside. Steve owns the company and more than likely can help you himself or direct you to the right guy to do it for you since they sell all their products to these paintless guys.
    Number is 951-781-9905 (Steve)
    Good Luck;
    Daniel Bruckner

Nordic35Flame
    We just used someone in Riverside. I don't have his name & # with me. But I will check this thread later when I get off of work to see if you still need a #. My hubby was happy with him and has good prices also.
    Mrs.HLB
    Thanks I will keep my eyes open.

shockwavebd
    Look a Locogringo drive by..............

Second "PLACE"
    I have a trained & qualified tech on my staff that does excellent work. I'm sure we can assist you, as he is often mobile and in your area.
    My direct line. 626-859-1217

Mrs.HLB
    Thanks I will keep my eyes open.
    Call Dynamic Dent Repair 951-505-4739. Don't recall his name. Did a great job on my hubby's truck!
    Mrs.HLB

pixilatedpussy
    We use Jeff the owner of HighTech Paintless Dent Removal...714-812-4466
    He is a very honest guy :boxed: He went to HS with my husband, funny how they ended up in the same industry.

1stepcloser
    Dent Masters. This is the original paintless dent removal.
    John Cole. Great guy.
    213-703-2792
    Tell him john at Longo referred you.

SOCALDETAIL1
    We use Jeff the owner of HighTech Paintless Dent Removal...714-812-4466
    He is a very honest guy :boxed: He went to HS with my husband, funny how they ended up in the same industry.
    Is he located in Huntington Beach????????