Thread: 4ht of July weekend

Brendellaracin
    To everyone who was up at Putah Creek on the 4th
    we're sorry we didn't make it I decided to take alittle (rest) at Kaiser Hospital. I haven't heard too much about what happened during the weekend. Was there any races?
    I know part of the Sangsters crew was up there along with Brian and his white Howard so something must of happened?
    Mike B and his fireworks? How did Tracy like Berryessa? I know Bagpipes & Pam were there with Tony. Who else? Did we miss much?
    We're dissapointed how things worked out, but oh well.
    See Ya!
    Marty & Cheri

Her454
    Marty, sorry you two couldnt make it. Hope all is well. Berryessa was nice. Had alot of fun, met alot of great people. The fireworks went on well into the early morning - it was one hell of a 4th of July.
    Remind me not to camp next to the bar next time wink ...only thing I didnt like was the campsites were smaller than I expected and right on top of each other. Other than that, it was awsome.
    Maybe we'll get a chance to get together again before summer is over....going to CFW on the 16,17th -maybe you can make it. Traci
    [ July 15, 2003, 01:18 PM: Message edited by: Her454 ]

Marty, Sorry to hear of your "visit" Hope everything is all good. I didn't make PCR either...sorry I missed out, Bob

Sangster
    Marty, Hope all's Well.. wink