Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Rhino for sale???

riverroyal
    hope this helpshttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2371rhino_cage_2.JPG

Cole Trickle
    hope this helpshttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2371rhino_cage_2.JPG
    Thanks for the info and pictures!
    I still don't know if I would build a cage to hold 4 people or do a slanted cage that would protech the body and a cooler in the back.(I really don't have a need/want to hold four people but want to make the frame stronger and keep the cooler/beer out of harms way. :crossx:
    Is the tailgate strong enough to sit on?

riverbound
    The tailgate itself probably is but the little cables they have holding it are not strong enough.

Ivan Dan
    Don't do it!!!
    Wait until we sell my house so we can buy 2 of them!! :crossx:
    I'm in no hurry at all...I'll wait for ya! I just thought I would throw it out there and see if anyone is gonna upgrade to the 700 or something like that. I think I would almost rather buy a used one that someone has done some of the upgrades to already for about the same price as a new stock one. These things are fun! I got a chance to drive/ride in a couple this weekend and I want one now.

riverroyal
    Thanks for the info and pictures!
    I still don't know if I would build a cage to hold 4 people or do a slanted cage that would protech the body and a cooler in the back.(I really don't have a need/want to hold four people but want to make the frame stronger and keep the cooler/beer out of harms way. :crossx:
    adult or kids,the weight really changes the way it handles,so if you dont have any need for a back seat I wouldnt do it

Cole Trickle
    I'm in no hurry at all...I'll wait for ya! I just thought I would throw it out there and see if anyone is gonna upgrade to the 700 or something like that. I think I would almost rather buy a used one that someone has done some of the upgrades to already for about the same price as a new stock one. These things are fun! I got a chance to drive/ride in a couple this weekend and I want one now.
    Rumor has it that the 700 won't be out until 08 at the earliest.
    Seems like the used ones sell for almost as much as the new ones.
    I am buying one for sure just need to find the right deal.

Cole Trickle
    adult or kids,the weight really changes the way it handles,so if you dont have any need for a back seat I wouldnt do it
    Thats what I figured... weight would be your enemy in the dunes(I want light and fun)

Ivan Dan
    Rumor has it that the 700 won't be out until 08 at the earliest.
    Seems like the used ones sell for almost as much as the new ones.
    I am buying one for sure just need to find the right deal.
    Hmmm...well that killed that idea then huh?!?! LOL I'm gonna keep an eye out for a used one that is upgraded already for a decent price.
    I'm the same as you...just looking for the right deal.

Cole Trickle
    Hmmm...well that killed that idea then huh?!?! LOL I'm gonna keep an eye out for a used one that is upgraded already for a decent price.
    I'm the same as you...just looking for the right deal.
    I will let you know if I ome across a buy 2 get a better deal thing....
    I am ready anytime just need to float the Rhino on the CC until the house sells. :crossx:
    Know anybody selling a trailer?

riverbound
    I will let you know if I ome across a buy 2 get a better deal thing....
    I am ready anytime just need to float the Rhino on the CC until the house sells. :crossx:
    Know anybody selling a trailer?
    quit waiting and just do it

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast