Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: golf question

why in the fucccck does michele wie keep trying to play with the guys when she cant even win against the dikes i mean women?i dont get it

moneypit
    why in the fucccck does michele wie keep trying to play with the guys when she cant even win against the dikes i mean women?i dont get it
    Don't be stupid.... shes looking for an American husband.

i didnt think about that!

SHOTKALLIN
    she's trying to get a sponser.

phebus
    She's young, and hasn't grown tits or a brain yet, so she is stuck with the bad advice of others.

deltaAce
    The following takes place @ the Willy Nelson School of Golf,
    Hesterical lady golfer running into the pro shop, "Can you help me again, I was just out practicing my swing like you taught me & I got stung by a bee".
    Golf pro, "Where did he sting you"?
    Lady golfer, "Between the first & second hole"
    Golf pro, " Well then, I can tell you right now, your stance is too wide"! :rollside:

Heater
    Economics; Draws people to the event which turns into dollars for the tourney organizers and sponsors...How many 16 year olds do you know that can play to that level?

Economics; Draws people to the event which turns into dollars for the tourney organizers and sponsors...How many 16 year olds do you know that can play to that level?
    i dont know of any 16 year olds that can play at that level boy or girl.she cant be pulling in to many fans she never makes it to the weekend.last time i went to a golf tournament the fans were pretty thin thur fri.i hear what your saying just dont know that going out and playing pretty shitty overall no matter what age without a chance to make the field no matter how many fans she pulls can be a good thing.

TeamGreene
    She needs to get the fock back on the right tour and quit taking exemptions from the players that are trying to make a living not a spectacle of themselves. just my .02

Caribbean Jet
    Here is my take on this whole thing. Lets say that there is 5 or maybe even 10 women players that could maybe make the cut on the men's tour. Why would sponsors keep putting up the big money for the LPGA. This will kill the LPGA if all of the decent women want to play on the PGA. If there was no womens tour I would say keep trying and I hope they make it, but even the top 1 or 2 players on the LPGA have stopped trying.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast