Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bronze or stainless nedded....

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    I am needing a bronze or stainless impeller. Anyone have one for a decent price????

maxwedge
    I have an impeller for a decent price. It's not bronze or stainless, but is has been significantly modified using an "Ingestion Molding" process for better cavitation.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    I have an impeller for a decent price. It's not bronze or stainless, but is has been significantly modified using an "Ingestion Molding" process for better cavitation.
    lol, that funny :crossx: :crossx:

djdtpr
    Give Tom Papp a call he usually has a few used ones sitting around and will give ya a good deal on one.
    951 734-4606

Rondane
    Give Tom Papp a call he usually has a few used ones sitting around and will give ya a good deal on one.
    951 734-4606
    I think you should try ST and keep it in the family here....he's got the best prices on everything and is the greatest help here on the boards.
    Jetboatperformance.com rebuild kits complete $385.00 there ol ST. Just incase anyone wanted to know.

Squirtin Thunder
    I think you should try ST and keep it in the family here....he's got the best prices on everything and is the greatest help here on the boards.
    Jetboatperformance.com rebuild kits complete $385.00 there ol ST. Just incase anyone wanted to know.
    Wow !!! very nice !!!
    http://www.jetboatperformance.com/im...oads/Nopic.jpg
    Berkeley, Dominator, American Turbine, Aggressor Rebuild Kit (picture Coming Soon)
    Jet Boat Performance
    Phone: (805) 466-4719
    Fax: (805) 462-0956
    Address: 8410 # M El Camino Real
    Atascadero, CA 93422
    Email: jetboatinfo@sbcglobal.ne
    BTW-Tom is a good guy
    http://www.jetboatperformance.com/index.php?p=jimrich

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Whats that suppose to mean?? Are you being sarcastic??? I posted this thread to accuire a impeller not to start a pissing match...Mr Rogaine.....

Duane HTP
    What cut of Impeller are you lookiing for?

Duane HTP
    396 check your PM

Rondane
    Whats that suppose to mean?? Are you being sarcastic??? I posted this thread to accuire a impeller not to start a pissing match...Mr Rogaine.....
    oh...now were name callin.....maybe you should swallow and not spit???You attitude might be a little more apropriate. For the record, i told you to check with ST is all right? Your looking for an impeller and i'm tellin......YOU...to look his way and keep it within the guys who help on here is all. Thats what the word is here i noticed? He seems to have it all, do it all and have not much more to do but spam his way on this boards all day long aside from building pumps(whenever he does this) so why not try him? All i was saying son, nothing more nothing less. Sarcastic? Take it anyway you want.
    You could also try don's pump service here in ohio...he had a couple SS for $350.00 just recently....is that good enough for ya?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast