Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: a very sad fri. night

lucky
    My 19 y/o stepson was comming home from lincon,ca ( pipefitting job ) He was 20 miles from home and was involved in an a fatality accident ! He is alright physicaly - emotionaly he is not ! A four year old boy died instantly in the accident and his Father is in i.c.u - The mother and 6 month old baby recieved Minor injuries - and Are ok Physicaly ! Here is a link to the story
    http://www.ukiahdailyjournal.com/Sto...202414,00.html
    My heart goes out to the family !!!!!!!!!! It's Crazy how fragile life is and how We take it for granted ! Please rember to tell the people in your life you love them !
    All you bench racers I'm going to take a sabital from the forum ! I love you guys , but I have a very long road ahead of me In order to deal with the emotial and finaical end of this very , very bad situation !
    Chris

riverbound
    Sorry to hear of your son..... I hope all turns out well for you.
    Good Luck

JetBoatRich
    Very Heartbreaking story, sorry to hear about your son and his involvement in this accident.

Mrs.Racer277
    Lucky-I am so sorry to hear about your son. Best of luck to you. Remember your HB family will always be here for you.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    I wish both families the strength to deal with this tragedy. I hope your son receives counseling of some sort to help him deal with the guilt that he must be feeling. Really sorry to hear about this. Good luck.

BILLY.B
    Chris...Sorry to read about this. It's all in fun on these boards until something like this comes along. God be with you and your family, and for the 4year old and his family.

OGShocker
    Lucky,
    Our thoughts and prayers go out to you, your family and all those involved.
    Mark

sigepmock
    Chris,
    Sorry to hear the terrible news. You, your family, and everyone involved will be in our prayers.
    Chris

lucky
    Thank you every one !
    I do love my h/b family - !

hoolign
    Thank you every one !
    I do love my h/b family - !
    Hey dude, sorry you and your family are having to go through this! Hope your kid is going to be ok ..hard thing to go through as I can only imagine! My condolences to the other family ..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast