Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: a very sad fri. night

mrs. centurion
    Sorry to hear that I hope everything get's to be better for him!
    It isn't easy ! we will pray for him!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    Lucky,
    I can't even begin to imagine how you all feel and the rollercoaster that has just begun for your family and thiers!!!!
    I wish you all the best for your son....I hope he can get through this.....I know you will be there for him through all....but a suggestion ....maybe see if he might need someone else he can talk to also?????
    To the other family involved........you are in our thoughts and I hope for the best ......

ROZ
    Wow, I'm really sorry to hear about this. The road may get rough, but you can pull through... I wish the best for you and your family in dealing with this as well as hoping the best for your boy and the other family envolved..
    I've come to learn that these forums are much more than an escape from the office throughout the day. Use it to your advantage, sign on and vent when you need to
    Take care

FMluvswater
    I can only imagine the way your son is feeling. May he find a way to get through this and find some peace of mind. Hope the Dad in the other car pulls through. It's rough seeing our kids go through hard times, hang in there b bud. You'll all be in my thoughts and prayers.

pixilatedpussy
    My 19 y/o stepson was comming home from lincon,ca ( pipefitting job ) He was 20 miles from home and was involved in an a fatality accident ! He is alright physicaly - emotionaly he is not ! A four year old boy died instantly in the accident and his Father is in i.c.u - The mother and 6 month old baby recieved Minor injuries - and Are ok Physicaly ! Here is a link to the story
    http://www.ukiahdailyjournal.com/Sto...202414,00.html
    My heart goes out to the family !!!!!!!!!! It's Crazy how fragile life is and how We take it for granted ! Please rember to tell the people in your life you love them !
    All you bench racers I'm going to take a sabital from the forum ! I love you guys , but I have a very long road ahead of me In order to deal with the emotial and finaical end of this very , very bad situation !
    Chris
    Lucky I am sooooo sorry sweetie for you & your son ! You are in our thoughts!

Kim Hanson
    My 19 y/o stepson was comming home from lincon,ca ( pipefitting job ) He was 20 miles from home and was involved in an a fatality accident ! He is alright physicaly - emotionaly he is not ! A four year old boy died instantly in the accident and his Father is in i.c.u - The mother and 6 month old baby recieved Minor injuries - and Are ok Physicaly ! Here is a link to the story
    http://www.ukiahdailyjournal.com/Sto...202414,00.html
    My heart goes out to the family !!!!!!!!!! It's Crazy how fragile life is and how We take it for granted ! Please rember to tell the people in your life you love them !
    All you bench racers I'm going to take a sabital from the forum ! I love you guys , but I have a very long road ahead of me In order to deal with the emotial and finaical end of this very , very bad situation !
    Chris
    I feel for you and your family, if you want to call me I 780 875 6742! I haven't been through that shit, but just talking to someone helps sometimes.........( . )( . )......

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123