Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How Many .............

63stevens
    How many of you have cabin fever? It seems like it has been years since I had the boat. Bring on spring!!!!!!!!!!!!

GofastRacer
    I'm with ya there, c'mon summer!..

BIGCHRIS
    I am going nuts myself guys.Been working on boats but not riding in them yet

GofastRacer
    Better get your ass out there and get em done!..

BIGCHRIS
    Better get your ass out there and get em done!..
    I know Art,Me and my friend took on a couple of boats to paint to make a little extra boat money for ourselves,u know how that goes.I got my motor touched up and ready to put back in but havent done it yet :rollside: 2 many irons in the fire(i wont even mention the kids)not enuf time in the day

GofastRacer
    I know Art,Me and my friend took on a couple of boats to paint to make a little extra boat money for ourselves,u know how that goes.I got my motor touched up and ready to put back in but havent done it yet :rollside: 2 many irons in the fire(i wont even mention the kids)not enuf time in the day
    Yep I can relate to that!..

Carnivalride
    How many of you have cabin fever? It seems like it has been years since I had the boat. Bring on spring!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You know it! :cry: :cry:
    I'm tired of talking about gear and prop changes. I'm ready to get out there, do it and run it! :crossx: :crossx:
    I've been waiting too long mcuh longer and I'll be crazy!!!

GofastRacer
    You know it! :cry: :cry:
    I'm tired of talking about gear and prop changes. I'm ready to get out there, do it and run it! :crossx: :crossx:
    I've been waiting too long mcuh longer and I'll be crazy!!!
    Pick me up around noon and we'll go do some testing!..

Carnivalride
    Pick me up around noon and we'll go do some testing!..
    Art,
    Not sure I can make noon, mapquest says it's only 1180 miles to Mesa and then I'll need some time to find you.
    Thanks for the offer though, man do I wish............ Maybe I could even bum a ride in that B boat!
    Later........at least 17hrs.

GofastRacer
    Art,
    Not sure I can make noon, mapquest says it's only 1180 miles to Mesa and then I'll need some time to find you.
    Thanks for the offer though, man do I wish............ Maybe I could even bum a ride in that B boat!
    Later........at least 17hrs.
    Ah hell 2 o'clock will work, You can have a ride in the B boat any time!..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast