Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pics from San Diego, Sept 17th, IHBA

QuickJet
    Those are actually good pics for a phone. Typical great San Diego weather.

I was planning on goin but as usual other stuff came up. Great pictures for a phone . This one is my favorite though.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...1755_0-med.jpg

moneysucker
    Nice Pix. I had a great time there. Thanks to everyone who helped me out. Next time I will enter in the right bracket so I will be competitive. 12 sec bracket was hard to hit. Having a bad rev limit chip was the only way I hit under 12. it was a really fun weekend. see everyone in Phoenix.

77charger
    moneysucker is that the name of your boat if so you were pitted right next to us.Boat 004 and 006

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    if that "topless" boat is a texas tunnel that would be my friend ron. He is a hell of a guy and he is local here

moneysucker is that the name of your boat if so you were pitted right next to us.Boat 004 and 006
    Yep, that was us. You guys have a nice setup. Cy has the black Southwind which is who I was helping out and his brother Tre has the yellow one. Did any of your boys take the blowup doll for a spin? I got a pretty good laugh when I saw it sitting on the bike....funny stuff right there.

moneysucker
    That would be me.

moneysucker
    Yep, that was us. You guys have a nice setup. Cy has the black Southwind which is who I was helping out and his brother Tre has the yellow one. Did any of your boys take the blowup doll for a spin? I got a pretty good laugh when I saw it sitting on the bike....funny stuff right there.
    I think the blow up doll should have gone down the track in the 4 seater. Tre takes the Ducky with him so why not?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast