Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bako

RCB19
    Any results from NJBA races???

steelcomp
    William, Sent you a PM

Boy Named Sue
    Apparently volumetric compression was the hot topic in line at the porta potties. :rollside:

steelcomp
    Apparently volumetric compression was the hot topic in line at the porta potties. :rollside:You mean like the ones off yer back porch?

steelcomp
    Any results from NJBA races???There were excellent races this weekend...some won (or lost, as it may be) by as little as .001 sec. I'll let the guys fill in their own details. I pulled a best of 9.70 @ 105 with my Bahner. Couldn't be happier. There were lots of boats, and good, hardcore racing.

MikeF
    8.30/129.2.......on the button in ubfj! :mix: (against Braun to get to the next round in ubfj)
    CS got about as far in each class as possible w/o taking the trophy. Runner up in the 8.50 bracket.....and just no getting around Hicks.(think it was a semi?)
    Hicks did run a 7.52/135 but was not able to back it up w/a time/speed to recieve a low/high record in ubfj. :boxed: darn.
    Alot of good racing for the boats that were there with some upsets and some good wins too!
    Chris Braun beat CS in the 8.5 bracket.
    Mark Roznos won in the 9.0 bracket.(if I remember correctly)
    Joe Morgan in the ubfj final only to get beat by Hicks. Imagine that.
    Bandy got runner up to a flat in the 8.0 bracket.
    Bob got runner up to Ralf in the 10.0 bracket.
    Steelcomps boat ran well and says he'll be out there some more to continue the dialing in process.
    Was a fun weekend!
    One crash that was very hairy. Still don't know condition of driver. Heard he is cognizent but have no idea about the extent of injuries.

MAXIMUS
    There were excellent races this weekend...some won (or lost, as it may be) by as little as .001 sec. I'll let the guys fill in their own details. I pulled a best of 9.70 @ 105 with my Bahner. Couldn't be happier. There were lots of boats, and good, hardcore racing.
    That is really cool! You should be stoked!

steelcomp
    That is really cool! You should be stoked!
    Thanks Max...I'm definately stoked.

Mrs.Racer277
    Awesome racing out there this weekend.

One of the best racing weekends ever for the 418 Stark Naked Team. We struggled big time Saturday and things didnt look good..We decided to make some big changes Sat. night in the pits and showed up with a competitive boat Sunday morning and ran our best ever in UBFJ with a 4.51 to the 1/8th and an 8.30 @ 129 mph to the stripe. We weeded our way through the 8.50 field with .60s and .70s but lost in the finals to another Eliminator by .01 What a great race!! Had a big win early in UBFJ but went out in the semis to Hicks.Thanks to my crew for a kick ass weekend,we worked hard and made great calls on the hardware and engine and Im proud what we achieved..Thanks to Mike F. especially.. You were a huge help, thank you!! Also thanks to Cyclone for the help on Sat. Want to thank everyone in Jetboat row as well, what an awesome group.
    It was fun stepping up a bracket and racing different boats, really looking forward to the remaining 2 races.
    Good luck to those who are going to Smokin' in the cove in Arkansas for the 1000 ft. drags this coming weekend.
    CS

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast