Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Officially off the Dmax bandwagon

hoolign
    Ol dmax died a horrible death! ....and was replaced by a 3500 dodge doolie! down with chevy

Sleek-Jet
    Do those Dodge's still come with a spare tranny???

hoolign
    Do those Dodge's still come with a spare tranny???
    I'm more concerned about how long the clutch is gonna last in that beast

Sleek-Jet
    I'm more concerned about how long the clutch is gonna last in that beast
    Ahhh... you went manual... should have no problems... other than mullet jokes you will now have to endure... it's required for all Mopar owners to look like Joe Dirt...

havaduner
    Sorry for your loss... :cry:

hoolign
    Sorry for your loss... :cry:
    Thanks, First time Ive strayed from Chev in a long time...we'll see how the Doolie holds up. may buy another chev when they make a decent body style again..the 07's look like shit!

GHT
    Isn't there a lot of emissions that are going to have to be on all the 07 deisels? Vegasbaby was telling me something about the Feds starting to come down on deisels. And the idea it will zap quite a bit of the power. Just askin..
    Oh yea, didn't mean to jack the thread... Congrats and good luck with the Dodge Hooli. My neighbor has one (not the dully) and loves it. Nice looking truck.

hoolign
    Isn't there a lot of emissions that are going to have to be on all the 07 deisels? Vegasbaby was telling me something about the Feds starting to come down on deisels. And the idea it will zap quite a bit of the power. Just askin..
    Oh yea, didn't mean to jack the thread... Congrats and good luck with the Dodge Hooli. My neighbor has one (not the dully) and loves it. Nice looking truck.
    We're not big on emissions up here - point in case-Brown!

GHT
    We're not big on emissions up here - point in case-Brown!
    I heard the Canadian Government is requiring Tom Brown to wear Charcoal filtered underware? That should clean up your air a little.

Run_em_Hard
    To answer the emission question...Yes the EPA is making the 07's meet strict codes. That is one reason for the new fuel.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast