Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Grand Opening For Magic Powerboats!!

Sean@magic
    That's right....... we are having a grand opening for our new location in Corona, CA. We are located right off the 91 freeway just east of the 15. The grand opening is on Jan. 13 and 14. Feel free to stop by and enjoy some free pizza and check out our new showroom!!!!!
    For any questions or directions please call.... (951) 371-9100.
    Sean
    Magic Powerboats

a catered life
    cool sounds like a little comp for eliminator :cry:

cxr133
    deckboat raffle???? :crossx:

Sean@magic
    Ya a little comp for all the boat shops around here. Ya we should do something like that....raffle off a deck boat for $1,000 a ticket with a min. of 100 tickets need to be sold.

a catered life
    Ya a little comp for all the boat shops around here. Ya we should do something like that....raffle off a deck boat for $1,000 a ticket with a min. of 100 tickets need to be sold.
    so i guess i better put my 10 bucks away

Sean@magic
    Lol.... maybe we can make it 500 dollars a ticket with a min. of 200 tickets sold. We'll see, maybe we can get something going.

a catered life
    that better now i only need $490 bucks more to enter

Desert Rat
    Willie i'll team up with you and maybe we can get a "boat pool" together. How about it Rich, Josh, Dave, Steve oh I forgot Steve can't get on Hot Boat We would have the baot on various weekends if we won. What do you think... Or maybe the thing is big enough for all of us, with woman of course we don't want a sausage party now do we!!!!

Sean@magic
    I like the ideas...... keep them coming. It would be great to have the drawing the last day of the boat show.

a catered life
    Willie i'll team up with you and maybe we can get a "boat pool" together. How about it Rich, Josh, Dave, Steve oh I forgot Steve can't get on Hot Boat We would have the baot on various weekends if we won. What do you think... Or maybe the thing is big enough for all of us, with woman of course we don't want a sausage party now do we!!!!
    buddy you say the word and i'm in

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast