Thread: Should I dare say the buc,s kicked ass

76biesmeyer
    Well they did it!!!Just one more to go.Its been 20 years trying to get to the super bowl!!Anyway just have to rub it in.It is 65 outside and the lake is calm so guess what guys GOING TO THE LAKE!

BigBoyToys
    76biesmeyer:
    Well they did it!!!Just one more to go.Its been 20 years trying to get to the super bowl!!Anyway just have to rub it in.It is 65 outside and the lake is calm so guess what guys GOING TO THE LAKE! The Bucs are done for pal.... eek! Go on out there to that lake in the 65 deg. weather and enjoy it, because you won't be enjoying next Sunday when the Raiders wipe that smurk off of Chucky's face eek!

76biesmeyer
    I think I heard alot of the eagle fans talking trash about kicking tampa bays ass!!!Will look what came of that!!May the best team win.And for what it may be worth if the bucs loose I will still have one hell of a smile on my face hualing ass across the water monday afternoon.

76biesmeyer
    Well Pal!! Sunday has past and guess what chucky has one hell of a smile on his face!! And I also have a smile on mine.