Yesterday me and 460 jus getn it was at the lake cruisin to the beach. The first issue was the belt that flew off and continued to spin in the middle of the bilge. Then we passed a rollbar boat at wot then all of a sudden we got thrown into the dash. We were both like "What tha f**k". I looked back and saw water comming in so I jumped in the water. I noticed that the bilge plug fell out and the droop was hanging to the driver side of the boat. Ty asked me what happened and I said "we lost the nozzle" He said "What" again, and I told him that we lost the droop and the nozzle. It pulled the bolts right out of the bowl. Then our boy viddog stopped to help us and his boat wouldnt start. Next bad thing was some A$$HOLE in a 30+ foot cabin cruiser circled us and then trimmed up and came back by throwing 3ft rollers. I were so mad We finally got vindogs boat to run so he pulled us to the beach. Ty was able to get 5 bolts in it bowl and we got back to the ramp with 3k rpms. We had some issues but still had a great time. Big ups to vindogg and jordan for all the help. Looking foward to this weekend Oh and by the way, this was 460 jus getn it's boat NOT mine.....