Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sac To Walnut Grove Sat 23

SCHIADA90
    Meeting at discovery around 9:00am, heading south to walnut grove for a lunch stop. Then head back to Sacramento and hang out up the American!!!!

bubbletop409
    Just a heads up for cruising around Walnut Grove. I did the Orwood to Old Town run a couple of weeks ago. Ran up on Sat., stayed overnight at the Holiday Inn, went back on Sun. On the return trip the local Sheriffs dept. was doing BUI tests at the intersection of the main river and the gated cross channel. That could ruin your whole weekend.

acatitude
    I think thats the other way, but could be wrong.... sounds like a nice trip Randy, if my junks back together

SCHIADA90
    Randys Junk Motor!!!!!!!!

acatitude
    tryin to see if I can get my drive before this weekend

SCHIADA90
    Hay Blown, How long is the drive going to take? Hope you get it done, it would be great to see you again>

acatitude
    hoping i can get it and get it in before saturday.... kinda pushin it but would like to do that run sounds fun.... we will see

Badburn
    sounds like fun, let me see if the royal wife will grant me one afternoon and 50 gallons of gas, oh and some beer.

acatitude
    hey todd if my drive isnt done ill buy the beer for a ride??? i think i get my drive thuirsday and should have it in friday and water tested at folsom if all goes well. if I dont have any unknown issues it should be ok

Badburn
    hoping i can get it and get it in before saturday.... kinda pushin it but would like to do that run sounds fun.... we will see
    Ken, you can ride with me, but you gotta bring the jose cuervo, and uhh............... 4 dancing girls(1 for you and 3 for me). oh, and some chips
    Call me if you need a hand with the drive.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast