Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: B & H Boats....

HavasuSelect
    I saw a lot of Water Rod's in Havasu this weekend, was it their regatta or are they just getting more and more popular?

Kilrtoy
    OH MAN DID WE EVER SEE THEM AND ALOT MORE THAN I EVER THOUGHT AND ALOT OF PEOPLE THOUGHT THEY WANTED TO SEE. :yuk:

HavasuSelect
    OH MAN DID WE EVER SEE THEM AND ALOT MORE THAN I EVER THOUGHT AND ALOT OF PEOPLE THOUGHT THEY WANTED TO SEE. :yuk:
    So true, I didn't think there was that many of them out there.

JustDawn
    ...It was they're regatta(so we were told)....
    Must have been everyone ever built...'bout a dozen or so....
    Anyone get a picture of the two shoebox styled 31ft. cats?

USCFAN
    I think they were having a customer appreciation barbeque... That was the rumor at least...

Speedin' Ian
    Almost got ran over by one of them at the sandbar!!! Had just passed the sandbar coming from Needles and it was real congested with boats so everyone was coming of plane, except of course some big Water Rod that stayed on the gas cutting through all the boats!!

ultra27jay
    who saw the party cat that was in the channel sat night around 8 ish parked with all the water rods down by the park on your way to the main marina......anyway the party cat was backed in to the shore u know with the drive on the beach and at the front of the boat facing the water with all the girls dancing on the nose doing the RUMP SHAKER !!!!!!! what a sight to see i wish i would of taken a pict... very intersting.... :rollside:

Kilrtoy
    who saw the party cat that was in the channel sat night around 8 ish parked with all the water rods down by the park on your way to the main marina......anyway the party cat was backed in to the shore u know with the drive on the beach and at the front of the boat facing the water with all the girls dancing on the nose doing the RUMP SHAKER !!!!!!! what a sight to see i wish i would of taken a pict... very intersting.... :rollside:
    WE are glad you did not, we all saw it in person and that was enough

USCFAN
    I think I would have to agree with you on that one.... :yuk:

JustDawn
    I second that....it was pretty brutal :yuk:
    She must have weighed 280-300...you could see the stretch marks from across the channel....People were actually covering they're eyes.
    (PlayDeep)

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast