Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Montana's in Havi

Ziggy
    Who's eaten there and what was your experience?
    Ours: Sorry, we have no prime rib or potatoes tonight. 4 loud sighs of disappointment after salavating about the prospect of a juicy piece of meat.
    After having to restudy the menu we ordered.
    4 of the 9 dishes served to us did or should have been returned.
    Sad, because I have heard good about the place but this time it was not.
    I will say though, my top sirloin was tasty.......Guess I ordered the right thing

Jyruiz
    I have not been there in several years, but use to go there all the time and it was always good, no matter what I had.

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    I have been there millions of times and something little is allways wrong but hands down best bread sticks I have ever had. They never run out of beer either. I like the fact you can always get in quick and they are very fair with the prices. I allways find little things wrong at Chabones and the bill is way out of controll.
    My buddy out there also gets to take the waitresses home too. I think he has done 3 or 4 of them now!!

Captain Dan
    Sirloin tips with wasabi butter appetizer is extremely tasty..........

djunkie
    Ours: Sorry, we have no prime rib or potatoes tonight. 4 loud sighs of disappointment after salavating about the prospect of a juicy piece of meat.
    I will say though, my top sirloin was tasty.......Guess I ordered the right thing
    Thats why 99% of the time I cook my own dinners at the house. I'm usually too tired to go out to eat after being on the lake all day. Nice to sit back, fire up the bbq, and have a few beers. :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

No Name
    I’ve been there two times and I won’t be making a third trip ever…..It’ about the same as the Sizzler, plastic glasses and all.

HavasuSelect
    If you want a really good steak try out the "Golden Horseshoe" It's on the North side of town but I don't know the exact street.
    Just to stay on topic when I went to Montana's they ran out of breadsticks. Good food none the less.

Havasu_Dreamin
    Personally I prefer The 'Shoe. Rumors has the best ribs in town though.

RiverRatMike
    My experiance?
    It's a rip off!

lalhc
    I haven't been to Montana's in over 5 years. Prior to that it was highly recommended to me, but my wife and I were not impressed at all. Whenever I wanted a great steak I used to go to Homestead. What's that place like now? My wife freaked out the first time I took her to Homestead. You could always find the owner slapping his prized steaks on the grill w/one hand and a cigarette in the other :crossx:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast