Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FOCKIN THEIVES,wifes purse!

riverroyal
    just now,wifes at Target in encinitas,getting kids school stuff,turns her back,purse stolen from the cart.Went to security they did their job,they watched all the doors,then found it in a aisle,30$ stolen,thats it,no Cards,no phone,no car keys.They will watch playback ,un focking believable...

OutCole'd
    just now,wifes at Target in encinitas,getting kids school stuff,turns her back,purse stolen from the cart.Went to security they did their job,they watched all the doors,then found it in a aisle,30$ stolen,thats it,no Cards,no phone,no car keys.They will watch playback ,un focking believable...
    That SUCKS!! You should go down there & kick some ass.

JB in so cal
    Dude! WTF? So just the $$ STOLEN? NO CC?

HavasuSelect
    God that sucks. Must be a horrible feeling. The same thing happened to my grandma except she had the little money she had saved up of $1,200. I could have killed somebody that day.

Riomouse911
    That cretin must be related to the a$$ who came into our camp at Crazy Horse this weekend and boosted a cooler with soda and beer in it.. no more that 15 feet from one of the guy's tents. As much as I am not a fan of Islam, on occasions like these some of their justice seems OK by me...

phebus
    You hired the right people. Good scam, let them snatch her purse, take $30, and she leaves upset. Would have cost you $130 if she stayed.
    Smart man
    Cheap Fock.............

SummitKarl
    WOW!!! thats unreal the old town ain't what it use to be
    on the bright side...thank god it was just the cash....the rest could have been a nightmare......got to give some props to the security guards and one fast thinking wife, for it to turn out as well as it did

Woodster
    That same thing happened to my wife at Costco. Somebody took her purse out of the cart and ran. We went to the security desk and had like 10 people looking around for it..Finally 30 mins later somebody called Costco and told them where they left the purse. It was buried under some clothes.They took all of the cash and left everything else.. I can understand somebody doing that crap at Target, but Costco??

TOBTEK
    that REALLY sux! but thank god they didnt take everything ( if there is a bright side to this ) make sure she accounts for every CC that was there. when the X's purse was stolen the first place they and all their friends went was the gas station..... every gas station

MudPumper
    Let it be a lesson, you gotta watch your shit. Can't turn your back for even a second.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast