Classic custom ski boat
    Asking $10,000.
    Call(415) 730-0181 or
    E-mail me for additional information.
    www.nahemow@pacbell.net
    See additional photos in the classifieds

[ June 10, 2003, 11:52 AM: Message edited by: Magnuman ]

Jet City
    Thats a really neat little boat, that awlgrip looks terrific. TTT for ya.

superdave013
    This is not really the right spot for that ad but it's a cool looking boat.
    Lets see, it's not a v drive or a Hot Boat. But it's got v 8 power and it's an inboard. And I learned to ski behind a wood CorrectCraft that looked kinda like that! Ad stays!

HCS
    That's when Keaton's were nice,
    when they were prop boats.
    The last generation of boats he made were squirts.
    A buddy of mine bought one about 8 years ago,
    it was really nice but it didn't handle well.

Magnuman
    The reason I put it in this forum is a little convoluted.
    Two years ago I was looking for a V-drive that my 10 year old son son could ski and tube behind.
    He was getting tired (and bruised) tubing behind my other boat. eek!

It was also hard on the tubes.
    So I came to this forum to try and find a boat. I received a great deal of help from the members of this board. One board member told me about this boat and although I wasn't actually looking for this type, it was so nice I couldn't pass it up. I am about to start another project on a boat and don't have the room for this one.
    So hence, since I found it through the v drive section, and it does have a shaft and prop, I posted it here.
    Thanks for letting it stay. I don't think it will be long though since I've already had calls on it and will be showing it this weekend.

superdave013
    Wow, that's a nasty looking boat from the ass end for sure.
    Speaking of tubing behind a wicked boat. Maybe Info will post the link to the vid clip of his son tubing behind his blown alki v drive couger.
    It's pretty cool.
    So, do tell about your new project. I don't care if it's a v drive or not. All boats are good to me. Even wackers just don't tell Barney I said that!

spectras only
    Magnuman , I see you still have your Magnum on the hoist.Did you change your mind and keeping it ? BTW nice Keaton

Magnuman
    Spectras,
    After the work I put into the engine compartment this winter, I think I'll be keeping it.

I just had an older Donzi Classic 18 shipped back from the East coast that I am going to completely redo. I have only stripped it at this point and I am starting my plan of attack.
    Superdave if you are interested, I will be needing some custom billet pieces for the restoration. I really like all the work you've done with yours so far. When are we going to see some new photos?
    I am also looking for a nice 383 high HP engine for the Donzi. If anyone knows of one please e-mail me.
    Oh, and by the way the Keaton sold last night. The new owner is bringing her back to his home in Sacramento.

spectras only
    Magnuman , your engine bay looks nice.I guess you have a hatch ,just showing off eh wink .I'm just finishing off my 24 spectra project myself.Engine detailing is next winter ,I want to use the boat before summer is over .Did you powdercoat the valvecovers and airfilters? What steering wheel you're using.My boat is oyster white with red trim and thinking of a red trim steering wheel for it.

Magnuman
    Yes, there is an engine hatch.
    That was last winters project.

Some parts were powder coated and some part I used Ferrari wrinkle paint on. The valve cover were painted using the wrinkle paint.
    The stering wheel is a Momo that I bought from Doller Offshore in Miami. They usually have really good pricing on these.
    Here is a close-up of the engine compartment.