Thread: cp preformance

jetboat
    hay everybody!had a slight problem,well a major problem with the top munted reverse starter on my bbf.after almost two mounths and 9 times at a localshop(aes) in dallas,they hahd in 9 trys screwed it upso much,the teeth on the throw whiped out just bumping the starter.call cp performance after looking at there catalog,guess what they had,yap!a reverse starting starter.theres a teck named brad who spent about a hour and a half sending e-mails with pictures to compare mine with theres to see what direction the correct way was.plus spent most of the time helping us thru figuring out things.brad did this long after they closed so that we would have the correct starter.i did order ther starter and o nother item,but heres a young man in his 20's that has that kind of a work attitude,plus his knowledge of what he was talking about.my hats of to his parents that taught that way to work and to cp performance to have people go the extra mile.today most time we are blown of,if any of you out there have a problem,i belive cp will be there to do what ever it takes.they did for me.

IMPATIENT 1
    cp does have good service, i haven't bought alot from em but they've always treated me like a valued customer, very friendly folks.i bought my divertor from them and a day after they went on sale.the guy i ordered it from at cp called me to say he canceled the previous order and reordered it and saved me a 100bucks! how many people do that anymore these days!

Elimin8Jet71
    i bought my divertor from them and a day after they went on sale.the guy i ordered it from at cp called me to say he canceled the previous order and reordered it and saved me a 100bucks! how many people do that anymore these days!
    Finding good service like that these days can be quite a chore...had an experience like yours with CP on a tunnel ram....Good people

Devilman
    Thats good to know they take care of their customers. Haven't ordered anything from them ( yet ), but nice knowing of the good places to go for parts & such...
    Glad you finally got your starter woes cured. :rollside:

THE BOSTON SIDEWINDER
    Just Last Week I Noticed My Berk Jg Steering Tube I Bought In The Spring From Cp Performance Was Too Short. I Told Them What Was Up And They Sent Me A New One, Took The Short One Back And I Was In Action With A Credit To My Plastic On The Old One Within A Couple Days! Thanks Much Cp Performance!...bill@ Sea Ray Of Boston.

MOPARMARLIN
    Same Service Here Too, I'm All The Way Across The U.s. In N.c. And When I Swapped Over From An Olds 455 To A Chrysler 440 They Had All The Mounts, Exhaust And Pump Rebuild Kit I Needed In Stock. They Did Not Care That I Was Not A Regular Cust Or That I Was In N.c. -- Seems Like A Great Company.
    Mopar

Agreed. CP and Rex have been great to deal with. I wish some of the folks for my other "hobbies" follow the same principles....John