Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Role call Needles

BILLY.B
    [/qb][/QUOTE]Then I will be there to do my part!!! eek! eek! eek!
    and I may bring some obsticales to jump wink [/QB][/QUOTE]Maybe you could jump TFL when his so called boat breaks

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Acceptance, You think you could jump from the river to the lagoon ( and back ) without using the channel? eek! eek! ... Straight over the beach!! I think it would make for great video! How much speed would that require? eek! eek!

Well I guess I'll come back for a third year in a row.
    CAN'T WAIT....LOOKOUT HARRAHS, HERE I COME

ACCEPTENCE
    V-DRIVE VIDEO:
    Acceptance, You think you could jump from the river to the lagoon ( and back ) without using the channel? eek! eek! ... Straight over the beach!! I think it would make for great video! How much speed would that require? eek! eek! That's a tall order but who knows, I've been know to launch a boat pretty far onto shore.
    I'm sure I could nail the launch, it's the landing that might prove to be a little tricky...oh shit then theres the fire and stuff!!!, I'll stick with jumping canoes for now...
    Or maybe a blow-up doll, who's got a blow-up doll they will donate for this test???

ACCEPTENCE
    BILLY.B:
    Then I will be there to do my part!!! eek! eek! eek!
    and I may bring some obsticales to jump wink [/QB][/QUOTE]Maybe you could jump TFL when his so called boat breaks [/QB][/QUOTE]
    Billy, That could work too. Course after the race by the time I get turned around and back to his boat somewhere near the start line it will have half sunk already so that's not much of a challenge but I'm game...
    Bring it on Mr. Nitro blowin, rod throwin, flame ballin, belt spittin Legend dude!!!
    [ February 27, 2003, 09:52 AM: Message edited by: ACCEPTENCE ]

TOPFUELEDGEND
    This is great now that i got all your guys underwear in a bunch, lol you all know me well, Mr. B, check out my icon now, come on Chief,give it a guess, LOL smile billy your on candid camera, ill see ya there buddy wink I THINK I CAN, I THINK I CAN, CHOOOO CHOOOO

TOPFUELEDGEND
    DANG IT, lol i hate these friggin computers, now does it have the darn little engine that could icon? hey jerry video was great, i watch it every nite with little man jake, now, no throwin rocks at me when i show up at the bash, k!

dossangers
    The only nitro boat ive ever seen at the river was eddie hills in bullhead at our local sunshine marina drags in 86 he went and holds the all time river record we had timing lights 187MPH and he said it was HAIRY in his biege kurtis now i know you aint eddie hill cause he talked with a big stick so ill line up with you and see if you can hold the gas down on the river for the FULL 1/4 mile SEE YA!!!!

I remember that. We sure had a lot of fun racing at Sunshine. Sure wish they still hosted events such as that.
    [ February 27, 2003, 12:14 PM: Message edited by: Stix818 ]

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    TOPFUELEDGEND:
    DANG IT, lol i hate these friggin computers, now does it have the darn little engine that could icon? hey jerry video was great, i watch it every nite with little man jake, now, no throwin rocks at me when i show up at the bash, k! At first we thought you were Sneed, guess not! Excellent job stirring up the shit! argue

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast