Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NJBA RACING

WILDERTHANU54
    OK DUDES!!!!
    JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS WHEN THE RACES ARE. COME OUT AND SUPPORT THE RACERS AND SHOW SOME "LOVE" FOR THE SPORT. THE MORE THE BETTER, I WOULD LIKE THIS CLUB TO STAY ACTIVE FOR MY AS WELL AS OTHERS FUTURE IN THE SPORT!!!!!
    Season Opener
    March 15 - 16, 2003
    Lake Ming, Bakersfield, CA
    April 26 - 27, 2003
    May 17 - 18, 2003
    June 20 - 22, 2003
    Chowchilla, CA
    August 16 - 17, 2003
    September 20 - 21, 2003
    October 18 - 19, 2003
    November 15 - 16, 2003

77charger
    i might make a debut in the may race boat is being set up now will be a flatbottom runner.

BigBoyToys
    We sent out our NJBA membership fees earlier this week. We are trying to make the season opener but that all depends on cooperation from the boat

Sangster
    BigBoyToys:
    We sent out our NJBA membership fees earlier this week. We are trying to make the season opener but that all depends on cooperation from the boat BBT's..which boat are you runnin'....

BigBoyToys
    Sangster:
    BigBoyToys:
    We sent out our NJBA membership fees earlier this week. We are trying to make the season opener but that all depends on cooperation from the boat BBT's..which boat are you runnin'.... The CP Jet....for now. We're gonna run it in the SJ class and see what happens. Now that Segni retired and Lakamp is moving up to MJ, maybe I have a chance

1Bahnerjet
    I'll be at Chowchilla
    ---------------------
    Drive what you own and like what you Drive

DUCKY
    Where can I get more info about the NJBA, and I assume I can run a v-drive, right? IHBA is just too much hassle and money and has only two races a year that are close to me.

GofastRacer
    DUCKY:
    Where can I get more info about the NJBA, and I assume I can run a v-drive, right? IHBA is just too much hassle and money and has only two races a year that are close to me. Right here!..
    NJBA

BigBoyToys
    DUCKY:
    Where can I get more info about the NJBA, and I assume I can run a v-drive, right? IHBA is just too much hassle and money and has only two races a year that are close to me. Ducky, I talked with Joe Lakamp (2003 NJBA President) and Roger Roadstrom (vice-president) at length earlier this week and found them both to be most accomadating. NJBA membership fees are $150.00 per year ($155.00 if spouse is also joining). I have found the NJBA rules to be much more reasonable than any other organization. Such as Whirlaway is only required on v-drives that exceed 100mph. And yes, V-drives are plentiful in the NJBA with pro classes ranging from Ski Flat on up to Top Fuel Hydro. If a pro class is not what interests you, then they have the brackets from 6.50 to 14+ sec. Another good point is that all the races (with the exception of the 1 in chowchilla) are held at Lake Ming in Bakersfield. Not all over the country like the others...
    Give Joe a call at (661)257-8087 or Roger at (562)431-4784 and I'm sure that they will be more than happy to answer any questions ya might have.
    And tell that brother of yours to get both of them boats out there to the NJBA races also.
    Now let's go racing
    [ February 22, 2003, 07:04 AM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

DUCKY
    Thanks guys, I will have to look into that. I orignally wanted to start a new racing organization, but I really don't have the resources to put on something like that, so now I just want to go racing!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast