Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Look what I put in the spam section

Jyruiz

SummitKarl
    hey..Hey.....HEY.....
    Spamming is my job Damnit

Nord
    I would drop that price!!!!
    I don't know if you have priced out computers lately, but that is way overpriced IMO.

Jyruiz
    I would drop that price!!!!
    I don't know if you have priced out computers lately, but that is way overpriced IMO.
    I checked e-bay and the exact same one sold for $400.00 with out any of the accessories I have included.
    My mistake, this guy included a bag and Office XP, but not of all the other stuff I have included.
    Fuji on Ebay (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1)

Nord
    I checked e-bay and the exact same one sold for $400.00 with out any of the accessories I have included.
    I'm just saying, I just bought my laptop, and passed on
    (A) Toshiba with 64x2(duo core processor), 100g hard drive, 1 gig ram, ATI technology video card, cd/dvd burner, 15.4 true life HD widescreen for 599.
    (B) Dell with Intel Duo Core 1.72 processor, 120g hard drive 2 gig ram, ATI video card, CD/DVD burner, 15.4 WXGA HD widescreen with printer for 749. costco..
    Both had 2 year warranty with option for upgrade and support.....

Jyruiz
    Damn good prices, give me the link maybe I will buy one of those. How about no port replicator, no extra battery, no car charger, no extra AC adapter for $375.00, is that a fair price since you seem to be the expert?

Nord
    Damn good prices, give me the link maybe I will buy one of those. How about no port replicator, no extra battery, no car charger, no extra AC adapter for $375.00, is that a fair price since you seem to be the expert?
    We all become experts when we price out computers for a month or two for a new purchase don't we???
    Maybe I read the thread wrong, was it 650 or 375????
    I'm just saying the processor is dated. Maybe I don't know. How old is the puter???

Jyruiz
    We all become experts when we price out computers for a month or two for a new purchase don't we???
    Maybe I read the thread wrong, was it 650 or 375????
    I'm just saying the processor is dated. Maybe I don't know. How old is the puter???
    It was 650 OBO with all the accessories, 375 with out, and the laptop is still under warranty. The processor is not duo core but it is better than the M a lot of laptops are still selling with. Thanks for your opinion though, even though I did not ask for it.

Nord
    Well......
    Opinions Are What You Get For Shooting Spam Out In The Sandbar

Big Kahunaa
    Opinions are like a$$ holes everyone has one

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast