Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pro Topline Cylinder Heads

Blown 472
    They are great heads, especially for the money. Didn't take a whole lot to clean up. If you get them, remember to get some longer head studs while you are making your order. You can see from the picture that the holes extend higher up around all the exhaust ports (except one on the end) than say, a 990 chevrolet head:
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/455b.JPG
    A four port hilborn? nice, is that a 6:71 or an 8, who is the chick watering and where in **** have you been?

78Eliminator
    A four port hilborn? nice, is that a 6:71 or an 8, who is the chick watering and where in **** have you been?
    hehehehe. Just a little 6/71. The neighbor is watering, and she is in her house, right now waiting for you. I can give her your number.
    Just been working my ass off, paying my bills, that kind of thing. What have you been up to?

Animal Magnatism
    I have a set of the 360cc's. Got them bare. There is 'Pro Topline' cast into them at the top of the end exhaust port. The guides were tight and had to re-do the seats but figured this is something you'd normally do anyway on a new bare set. Port pockets were nicely blended to the seats. Everything lined up really well. Don't remember what bolt set I had to get, but it wasn't the standard set.
    Don, what size blower was on the 572, and at what RPM was the 1100 made?
    Paul

Blown 472
    hehehehe. Just a little 6/71. The neighbor is watering, and she is in her house, right now waiting for you. I can give her your number.
    Just been working my ass off, paying my bills, that kind of thing. What have you been up to?
    That is a bitchen set up in that boat, how hard is it to tune that hilborn?
    Is she nekked?
    Same shit working, thrashing on my wagon and my 61, oh yeah and supporting the fine state of wisconsin via a noise ticket.

78Eliminator
    Well, I called hilborn and told them what I have and they told me how to set it up. I also let Fiat48 take a look-see and leak it to verify that the last fella who owned it had it set up right. I have not ran the boat enough to dial it completely in for sea level. I need to find some headers that will keep me from getting a ticket so I can really run it without worrying about cops.
    Well, regardless, I am taking it out to lake elsinore this weekend. We'll see how pissed the rangers get.

Blown 472
    Well, I called hilborn and told them what I have and they told me how to set it up. I also let Fiat48 take a look-see and leak it to verify that the last fella who owned it had it set up right. I have not ran the boat enough to dial it completely in for sea level. I need to find some headers that will keep me from getting a ticket so I can really run it without worrying about cops.
    Well, regardless, I am taking it out to lake elsinore this weekend. We'll see how pissed the rangers get.
    Noise fines are not that bad.

78Eliminator
    Noise fines are not that bad.
    How bad are they?
    Besides, I cant hear shit after my ears start ringing.......

Blown 472
    How bad are they?
    It was a mear 160.00 :yuk:

Blown 472
    How bad are they?
    Did you have to get the pump and everything flowed? and where didcha find a four hole? on gas or alky?

78Eliminator
    It was a mear 160.00 :yuk:
    That is really bad...............
    Did you get that in the sled or in the boat?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast