Thread: Castaic Lake

RitcheyRch
    Looks like will be heading out to Castaic tomorrow. Had to convince my Dad to join me. Not sure what time will be out there but guessing about 10 or so.

n8dawg
    Looks like will be heading out to Castaic tomorrow. Had to convince my Dad to join me. Not sure what time will be out there but guessing about 10 or so.
    Which launch ramp are launching at? I may be rolling out there too but I'll be all by myself...might need a little help getting the boat back on the trailer.
    Whats the weather like? Still pretty smokey?

RitcheyRch
    Decided not to go because of all the smoke and being asthmatic.

n8dawg
    Damn fire!! I finally have a day off and it's supposed to be really warm today! Oh well it's not to smokey here at Casitas Lake, might have to take the boat out for a spin one way or another.

RitcheyRch
    Was my thinking as well since have today off as well. I get everyother Friday off sine am on the 9/80 schedule.

n8dawg
    Come out to Casitas today. Castaic should be good tomorrow, the santa ana winds will pick up and blow all the smoke towards my house. Just like last weekend.

RitcheyRch
    Wish could make it out there. Am boat less now. Decided to drop the boat and trailer off at the trailer shop and get some brakes put on it. Trailer didnt have brakes on it.