Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: You're missing out if you....

Raskal
    yah i was never a howard fan till now .i have had Sirius for about a year and did care if he was on or not .but now i listen to him and the NFL chanel and thats about it

That Guy
    I enjoy Sirius as well. Makes the long boring drives much more fun...

h2oski2fast
    Coming from Mr. intelligent I guess! :argue:
    What are you listening to, that f'n druggie, Rush??
    No, music. It's quite a bit more entertaining then listening to Stearn try and explain what this naked chick in his studio looks like over the RADIO. All this while the geeks and truckers who can't get laid, J*ck off to it.
    You've got some enlightening stuff there!!!! Now go watch one of his reruns on E tv.

doesitfloat?
    Mindless radio.
    ...mindless signature :rollside:

h2oski2fast
    ...mindless signature :rollside:
    Mindless screen name! :boxed: :boxed: :boxed:

THOR
    Howard is old and tired. Been doing the same crap for ten years. Nothing has changed.

doesitfloat?
    Mindless screen name! :boxed: :boxed: :boxed:
    Come on H20, that was too easy. You can come back with something better than that, can't you?! :yuk: :boxed:
    I just thought it was funny that you called it mindless radio while having such a deep, thoughtful, meaningful quote...from a rapper in your sig. You have to admit to seeing the irony! :idea:
    Cheers

doesitfloat?
    Howard is old and tired. Been doing the same crap for ten years. Nothing has changed.
    It's too early to say that his show is or isn't the same ol stuff. But I will say that there is a new energy to the show. We'll see if it's short term excitment or it's permanent. I thought it was just going to be F bombs, etc but it's been really good so far.
    It's fun to hear him and others talking just like most people would in day to day conversation...not just swearing but the content.
    So far, I'm very pleased but more importantly, I'm digging the sports, comedy, talk shows and music. Sat radio rocks.

Hardly Satisfied
    Still thinking about getting siruis

jtmarten
    If Stern is the only thing Sirius offers, I'll stick with XM. Plus I've heard the XM sound quality is superior to Sirius.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast