Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Hooterville Halloween Party!!!!

76ANTHONY
    hooterville want be a party without 76 and shortcake :rollside:
    CUT THE CRAP, YOU KNOW YOU JUST WANNA SEE THE SHORTCAKE GIRLY IN A SCHOOLGIRL OUTFIT cause thats how you is.......

Mrs.Racer277
    woooooohoooooooo, hooterville party.......im in, oh and shortcake too...... :crossx: :crossx:
    You are alive. Missed ya.

Mr. V-Driver
    Keg(s) of Coors Light or BYOB and BYOW??? How about Kamakazee shotz at the door when people arrive??? And those famouse Jello Shooters!!! Always a Hit!!! I hope the Party is in HB!!!

76ANTHONY
    You are alive. Missed ya.
    missed you too, had things to take care of.....

76ANTHONY
    Keg(s) of Coors Light or BYOB and BYOW??? How about Kamakazee shotz at the door when people arrive??? And those famouse Jello Shooters!!! Always a Hit!!! I hope the Party is in HB!!!
    dam, it aint in hb but i can pick ya up and the kegs and shots

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    CUT THE CRAP, YOU KNOW YOU JUST WANNA SEE THE SHORTCAKE GIRLY IN A SCHOOLGIRL OUTFIT cause thats how you is.......
    you know I do aint no Party like a Hooterville Party
    You better ask somebody

djunkie
    Hooterville here we come. Make sure you gas up the 50 J. We're all taking turns doing this on your lawn. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...id=18033&stc=1

HOOTER SLED-
    Hooterville here we come. Make sure you gas up the 50 J. We're all taking turns doing this on your lawn. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
    MOTHER FOCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANy mofo that goes near my lawn again is gonna get kicked on the nuts!! Never mess with a beaners lawn. LOL.... Spike strips and dog shit all over the lawn should take care of this. :crossx: :crossx:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    boy this will be interesting

Phat Daddy
    Looks like I'm bringing my Carey Hart Limited Edition 50 to tear some shit up that night!!! :crossx: :crossx:
    Anyone want to race???... 5 laps= around the pool, table top over the planters, grass berm around the swing set, out the garage through the front yard and back again. Looks like I'm going to need some seat time to get ready!! :220v: :crossx: :skull: :crossx:

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast