Chromegorilla
    Check out the prank on illegals.....
    http://www.uselessjunk.com/article_full.php?id=2232

SUI-CY-COLE
    Check out the prank on illegals.....
    http://www.uselessjunk.com/article_full.php?id=2232
    thats great!

deltaAce
    Even if he called the authorities en-route w/cell phone I don't think they would have done anything. And THEY are the ones who should be doing this daily!

RitcheyRch
    Excellent

ratso
    You do realize this thread is racist and shouldn't be posted without another link such as "Prank On The Crackers" or something of that nature...

msc5195
    You do realize this thread is racist and shouldn't be posted without another link such as "Prank On The Crackers" or something of that nature...
    Only ILLEGALS should find it RACIST and being that they are ILLEGAL they have no say! This isnt about mexicans, cubans, asians oe another race but about illegals no matter what the race. I dont care what country you are from if you are here illegally then you are subject to what ever humiliation you get and have no american rights.
    Just my 2ยข

SoCalSouthpaw
    "PRANK ON THE CRACKERS"
    goto,
    www.eata_dick.com/ratso_ass_raped.wmv
    LMAO!!! Funny as hell. Damn near fell out my chair. Had tears runnin down my face.

BADBLOWN572
    Every time I see that I laugh my ass off.
    A guy I knew one time had a problem with another guy for some unknown reason. One time he waited for the other guy to go to work. He dropped off 4 illegals at the guys house and pretended that it was his house. He gave them shovels and had them dig up the front lawn and put the grass in the driveway. Any plants/trees as well. About 15 minutes into it, he had to "run to home depot" and took off. A neighbor said that it was hilarious when the guy came home and found all of his lawn in his driveway and 4 illegals standing right next to it waiting to get paid. :220v: :220v: :220v:

SoCalSouthpaw
    Every time I see that I laugh my ass off.
    A guy I knew one time had a problem with another guy for some unknown reason. One time he waited for the other guy to go to work. He dropped off 4 illegals at the guys house and pretended that it was his house. He gave them shovels and had them dig up the front lawn and put the grass in the driveway. Any plants/trees as well. About 15 minutes into it, he had to "run to home depot" and took off. A neighbor said that it was hilarious when the guy came home and found all of his lawn in his driveway and 4 illegals standing right next to it waiting to get paid. :220v: :220v: :220v:
    That so gives me an idea. :idea:
    Hey ratso, whats your address? lol!

ratso
    That so gives me an idea. :idea:
    Hey ratso, whats your address? lol!
    :idea:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast