Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: DCB F26..... BLOWOUT sale!

TOBTEK
    Kind of scary this boat is still available at this price! This confirms for me that real estate and 100k boats go hand in hand, and it has turned back over to a buyers market.... FINALLY! Tob if your gonna take this kind of hit you mine as well keep it for a couple seasons!
    yep....... thats what im thinking.

andy01
    Somebody will come along and have to have this. Just not that many real buyers on this site, most are dreamers and tire kickers. (The ones I delt with on my 30') They want it but can't find/or part with the money. Only a handfull. What about having DCB help sell it? I tried that when I had a DCB........... maybe you better just keep on to doing it yourself. I know when I sold mine (DCB) they were selling off of my advertising...so you are probably helping Dave out right now :rollside: :cry:
    Andy

TOBTEK
    Somebody will come along and have to have this. Just not that many real buyers on this site, most are dreamers and tire kickers. (The ones I delt with on my 30') They want it but can't find/or part with the money. Only a handfull. What about having DCB help sell it? I tried that when I had a DCB........... maybe you better just keep on to doing it yourself. I know when I sold mine (DCB) they were selling off of my advertising...so you are probably helping Dave out right now :rollside: :cry:
    Andy
    its now on DCBs website forsale. And your right, someone that can appreciate what a deal it is will jump on it of 125K. Then we can get the tritoon that we've allways dreamed of

dicudmore
    its now on DCBs website forsale. And your right, someone that can appreciate what a deal it is will jump on it of 125K. Then we can get the tritoon that we've allways dreamed of
    upgrading are ya? :wink:

TOBTEK
    upgrading are ya? :wink:
    was gonna buy this used 30' hipity hop ..... but I kick the tires too long :rollside: Getting a used rendevous deck boat for 9K and calling it a day. OR, better yet.......... no boat, park at the Agave and walk down into the chanel with the ice chest and just park my big ole ASS on your bow I'll bring the HotSauce.

Cole Trickle
    was gonna buy this used 30' hipity hop ..... but I kick the tires too long :rollside: Getting a used rendevous deck boat for 9K and calling it a day. OR, better yet.......... no boat, park at the Agave and walk down into the chanel with the ice chest and just park my big ole ASS on your bow I'll bring the HotSauce.
    Buy your Rhino back for 15K and drive it to the channel

MBlaster
    Just not that many real buyers on this site, most are dreamers and tire kickers. (The ones I delt with on my 30')
    Andy
    Dream, dream...kick, kick.
    At least I admit it.

dicudmore
    I guess we all kicked the tires too long on that one :220v:
    Cruise on by...hot sauce gets you on board
    Its much more cost effective that way anyway

TOBTEK
    ttt

Hardly Satisfied
    Ho no Leisa and kendall won't go for that, what are you thinking Toby :rollside:

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast