Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: chow-town

bt273
    Not much talk about the races next week,who's in, I am actually getting to race this one!!!! I will be pitting with T-bag, Mullet racing is back!!! I heard Smalls(pimp) is going?????? Looking for Bagpipes to be there,also Pinckney boys???

So you dissappear from the face of the earth for months, come back announcing that you get to race, and we are supposed to be all excited? I don't think so. You need to earn your way back into the club. An 8.50 ought to do it.

Monkey Bung
    Flyte,Sui-cy-cole,my brother and myself will be there Sat. am.

SUI-CY-COLE
    with them tasty silvers i might add...any hot spots down there after hours?????

Bad Meds
    I'm in for this one ! Should be a fun time !

Kindsvater Flat
    Bad Meds:
    I'm in for this one ! Should be a fun time ! You figure out how to speed it up and slow it down at the same time?

Bad Meds
    Nope ! Last time my tach didn't work and I had to engage my clutch at 2500rpm which was real lazy .I have those two items sorted now I think so we'll try the clutch at 5500rpm and check the tach #'s at the end and de-tune from there . First pass if all goes well I will probably recieve a hand slap again eek!

Her454
    Jetboatguru:
    So you dissappear from the face of the earth for months, come back announcing that you get to race, and we are supposed to be all excited? I don't think so. You need to earn your way back into the club. An 8.50 ought to do it. hehehehhe, Good Luck 273! BTW, Happy Belated B-day to the little trailer racer... wink

Kindsvater Flat
    Bad Meds:
    Nope ! Last time my tach didn't work and I had to engage my clutch at 2500rpm which was real lazy .I have those two items sorted now I think so we'll try the clutch at 5500rpm and check the tach #'s at the end and de-tune from there . First pass if all goes well I will probably recieve a hand slap again eek! Guess thats better than a good ole fashion bitch slappin'!!

Bagpipes
    Monkey Bung or Flyte I will have some parts for to take home.So get a hold of me in Chow.BT273 If all goes right tonight with the motor I will be there. The other problem is the guy driving the white boat.He don't shake up to easy!! wink

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast