Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Steel Buildings

Boozer
    Anyone in need or know anyone in need of a Steel building?
    As of yesterday I am now able to offer Steel buildings at a rock bottom price. You pay Cost + 5% and shipping charges. Most Steel building distributors and manufacturers charge Cost + 12-20% so I can save you a substantial amount of money.
    Give me your specs and I'll give you a price. The price I give you will include all the windows and doors you request unlike most dealers who will give you a low price, get you to sign a contract, and then tell you that you need to pay extra for windows and doors. It's a BS gimmick and I don't like gimmicks.

redneckcharlie
    is there any standard pricing? ie: 40 x 50, 50 x 60, etc? are they clearspan designs?
    thanks

sigepmock
    Just curious what brand are you selling?
    Chris

Boozer
    I have a list of about 10 different manufacturers I can purchase from.
    As far as the standard 40x50 and so on goes with the stuff we do nothing is standard. Everything is made to your exact specifications. Some manufacturers have pre fabbed sizes and offer a bit of a price break in it but for the most part it is made to your specs.

HTRDLNCN
    Ill be taking quotes once I move to Texas. It would be 60x40 with 20 ft inside of clear overhead to the beams with one commercial rig size roll up door and one standard 10ft roll up on one side ,double entry doors in front , single in side and probably a total of ten windows on two levels. No crap,,must be well built and sturdy.
    My contractor out there already got me a couple quotes but Ill be getting
    more before I make the plunge. The plan is to make it 1600sq ft of warehouse and then turn the remaning 800sqft into a 1600 sqft two story apartment where I can reside and run the shop until I build my house .
    Biggest expense so far is the damn slab..

kcvega
    probably couldn't get a smoking deal to Oklahoma could ya? I can get a 30 x 40 steel garage with concrete for $11,200 installed. That's a very basic structure no windows, a 3' walk through and 8' roll up door.

Boozer
    I'll try and get you both quotes by tomorrow.

HTRDLNCN
    my slab alone is close to $40k
    65x45 filling in a 9ft slope from end to end (on a slight hill) built to commercial
    grade so i can park big rigs inside.
    Sometimes living in Hill Country isnt that great..
    Be a long time before I can afford a real ***boat!
    This is where it is going: (area circled,total 3 acres)

FLATMVN
    How much for a 30' deep X 40' wide X 12' high, With 2 16' X 10' doors and a single 36" walk in door. No Windows.

Boozer
    How much for a 30' deep X 40' wide X 12' high, With 2 16' X 10' doors and a single 36" walk in door. No Windows.
    I'll have a quote to you Monday afternoon.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast