Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Are there any girls in racing

BOATRACEGIRL
    Does any one know if any girls race in the superstock series or if there allowed . Just bought a biesmyer and would like to start racing. And does anyone know if theres any races coming up that I could go to wink Any help would be greatly appreciated smile_sp

Kindsvater Flat
    Just hang with the boys and they will let you know. There are a few to watch out for.

BOATRACEGIRL
    Kindsvater who would you recomend I talk to . I figure if I can go to a race I could meet some people there. Thanks for the help

Kindsvater Flat
    There are quite a few circle racers here in the v-drive forums. One that would be a great help for you would be the BlondeBombshell and CircleJerk. She and he both race and are located in Washington. Just keep checking in here and asking questions.

gnRacer98
    BOATRACEGIRL:
    Does any one know if any girls race in the superstock series or if there allowed . Just bought a biesmyer and would like to start racing. And does anyone know if theres any races coming up that I could go to wink Any help would be greatly appreciated smile_sp None racing that I know of, maybe you can start a trend? Next event is April 5,6 at Parker AZ. They are running a special nostagia event for flatbottoms, it's a good place to start. Check http://www.superstockracing.com/ for the superstock schedule.

CircleJerk
    Howdy, Blondie will be talking to you for sure! She is the only girl that we have up here racing. She started with drag racing and then took on the bigger challenge of turning left while wide open! We would both love to help you as will MANY others! Jim Best is the man to call about Nostalgia racing in your neighborhood! I get the feeling this is going to be a LONG thread! Right girls? JustaJeRkinALeftTuRn smile_sp

BigBoyToys
    BOATRACEGIRL:
    Does any one know if any girls race in the superstock series or if there allowed . Just bought a biesmyer and would like to start racing. And does anyone know if theres any races coming up that I could go to wink Any help would be greatly appreciated smile_sp There's a race in your hometown of Red Bluff on Memorial Day Weekend that will have the Super Stock's there.

76biesmeyer
    Boatrace girl lets see some pic of your new ride!!!

Sangster
    76biesmeyer:
    Boatrace girl lets see some pic of your new ride!!! I've seen a biesmeyer before.. idea .Lets see the Boatrace Girl smile_sp smile_sp

BILLY.B
    Sangster ck your pm's

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast