Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which Engine? RevTech or Ultima.

probablecause
    I am looking into having a custom bike being built (ordered from back East) and there are two motor options: RevTech OR Ultima? Does anyone have any experience with the Ultima motors? I know that RevTech is poplular but have heard some negative things from engine builders about them. Any input would be helpful. Thanks.

al cole'holic
    ...I like to use Ultima motors in our bikes, especially the 113". Lots of power and very "snappy". They are all on sale right now too which is nice...97" 107" 113" and 127"
    RevTec has come a long way with the new gen stuff...

al cole'holic
    ...also, your plans for registering the bike in Ca may force you towards an S&S motor :idea:
    HELLS, I just re-read your post....why not look into having US build you a bike!! Good O'le Boy Network

Hustler
    [QUOTE=al cole'holic
    HELLS, I just re-read your post....why not look into having US build you a bike!! Good O'le Boy Network [/QUOTE]
    I was going to ask the same question

al cole'holic
    [QUOTE=al cole'holic
    HELLS, I just re-read your post....why not look into having US build you a bike!! Good O'le Boy Network
    I was going to ask the same question [/QUOTE]
    I guess I just try to offer some advice once in a while rather than try to build someone a sick ass bike

GHT
    I would go with a Derebery Motor. They have the best Rep...
    :crossx:

probablecause
    I would go with a Derebery Motor. They have the best Rep...
    :crossx:
    Now that was funny.

Hostile
    Don't use those engines,use an S&S then when
    your done you have something that you can
    get parts for and is worth something.
    Skeeter

THEPISTONHEAD
    Dont go with the foriegn Rev -Tech motor. Go S&S but if you cant, them go ultima. S&S is tried and true and awesome. Ultima seems to be a nice motor but stay away from Rev-Tech. Youve been warned!!!!!!!!
    Ive been running a 107 S&S for many years of trouble free power. You could always go with a Harley 103 crate motor although they tend to run very hot.

Kindsvater Flat
    ...also, your plans for registering the bike in Ca may force you towards an S&S motor :idea:
    Explain this? Are the others not 50 state legal? What about the Patrick Racing motors? I know Matt Hotch uses Patrick motors exclusively.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast