Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts & Prayers.... for my beautiful Bellababe!

pixilatedpussy
    Bellababe's Step Mom is dying from MS. She is flying to Oregon tomorrow to be with her father & to say goodbye to her wonderful Step Mom (whom she is very close with). This has all come so sudden & has hit her & her family very hard. I spent the morning & late afternoon with her today as she tried to get airline tix & the kids all ready for her to leave. She is trying to hold it together ( being the wonderful strong woman that she is )& I think she needs a little Hot Boat love!
    She is one (if not my CLOSEST)of my dearest & best friends! I love you Stacy & you know I am here for you always! Kisses to my Ghetto Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! Fly safe! I will pick up the boys Wednesday & we will go to Chuck E Hell & the Skatepark!

hoolign
    Thats terrible ..we're dealing with the same thing ..its a nasty disease! Prayers for ya Bella ..

fourspeednup
    MS is a horrible disease. I have a good friend who's mom will eventually die from MS and it has been very difficult on everybody. I honestly have to spend some time preparing myself before I go over. I wish her and the rest of the family and friends only the best in dealing with the situation and in making her step mother as comfortable as possible for when the time comes

H20 Toie
    Sorry to hear that. My prayers are with you bella.

PlyaPlya22
    Stacy....my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family during this tough time. Stay strong and know that your HB family is here and loves you very much!
    Eric

atomickitn
    hummm i don't know what else to say other than take care of your family, and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.....god bless..
    bobby

Nice n' HOtt
    I love you Bellababe and I'm thinking of you....please call me and I'm here for you... Kimi

Redneck
    Stacy call us if you need anything were here for you we will keep you guys in our thoughts and prayers
    Kenny and Heather

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    Hay momma,
    I'm so sorry........we're here if you need us for anything!!!!!!

AltarGirl
    So sorry to hear about this devastating turn on a New Year. Be strong, not just for the kids & other family, but for yourself, the one who's often left out of things under the circumstances.
    You are a strong woman & will come through with the knowledge of what your stepmom meant to you & so many others as well. We cannot comfort you in any way other than to let you know that you will be on my (as well as other HB folks) mind in the next few days.
    Get there safe, and come home safe also.
    Sincerely,
    Court

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast