Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Booze and testosterone don't mix (pics.)

doesitfloat?
    Bunch of kids did the same thing last weekend in a field behind us. Like friggin lemmings...one got stuck then another drove in "to help" him and they got stuck and so on...4 total got stuck including a car (wtf?).
    The next day it looked like all the dumbass kids had their dads out there getting 'em out. Funny show...

BigBlockBaja
    Thats nice to have property like that behind your place and the equipment to get the trucks unstuck. Looks like a kick ass time.

hoolign
    Bunch of kids did the same thing last weekend in a field behind us. Like friggin lemmings...one got stuck then another drove in "to help" him and they got stuck and so on...4 total got stuck including a car (wtf?).
    The next day it looked like all the dumbass kids had their dads out there getting 'em out. Funny show...
    But fun as hell! I been breakin shit since I could twist a throttle..and I'll never learn ..I hope

doesitfloat?
    But fun as hell! I been breakin shit since I could twist a throttle..and I'll never learn ..I hope
    Yeah, I have to admit that, as I was laughing at them, I remembered being in that same dumb position myself a few times.

Kindsvater Flat
    Where abouts do you live chubby? I see you're in the oaks so you aren't far from the valley.

Chubby4Life
    Yeah, I have to admit that, as I was laughing at them, I remembered being in that same dumb position myself a few times.
    Yep, hence the lawn chair and brew.

hoolign
    He he he ..I just had to replace the TK and complete brake job from rotors being packed with mud and heated the calipers,warped rotors boiled brake fluid .$$$$ 6K and back on the road ..dumbass but fun as hell !

Chubby4Life
    Where abouts do you live chubby? I see you're in the oaks so you aren't far from the valley.
    Off Hwy 20 near Browns Valley.

Chubby4Life
    He he he ..I just had to replace the TK and complete brake job from rotors being packed with mud and heated the calipers,warped rotors boiled brake fluid .$$$$ 6K and back on the road ..dumbass but fun as hell !
    Ouch! :cry:

Hardly Satisfied
    That sucks getting stuck, looks like fun

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast