Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Congrats To Boat030

LUVNLIFE
    Congratulations to Mike T. and Don Hammer on taking the win in the 8 second bracket at NJBA. Mike had to get by some tough rounds with some good driving and some good lights to bring it home. See you in October

Mrs Luvnlife
    Niiiiiiiice driving Mike ! Congratulations to you and Hammer and the rest of your help ......nothin' like being first on the line and last on the line . Great weekend. The DYP will be flowin @ Firebird :rollside: .

boat030
    Thanks guys that was a great weekend thanks a ton for commin' up and helping and Thanks too everyone else that helped this weekend it was a well earned win for the whole team

Mrs.Racer277
    Congrats Mike. Great seeing you again. That last race was awesome.

Nice run 030, looked like you tree'd Bandy in the final, it was a good race.. 8.04 to an 8.05 or something..
    Congrats on the win.

boat030
    thanks again. That last race was crazy close he ran an 8.055 and I ran an 8.062 neither one of us knew who won when we crossed the stripe

OldYeller
    Congratulations to Mike T. and Don Hammer on taking the win in the 8 second bracket at NJBA. Mike had to get by some tough rounds with some good driving and some good lights to bring it home. See you in October
    Hey, whats happini'. Funny, I put the same post up in the Sandbar this morning. Great time this weekend. It was great to see you both, thanks for coming.

riverjunkie
    Like I said in the earlier thread this morning, Congratulations on your win, great job, we were all cheering for ya on the beach. Great job, and great racing. See ya in October.
    Renee

mfrey
    The Big Red One is one of my favorites...an "old" Hondo flat with a metalflake paint job...too cool. It seems every time we're there Mike's in the finals... way to go!

boat030
    The Big Red One is one of my favorites...an "old" Hondo flat with a metalflake paint job...too cool. It seems every time we're there Mike's in the finals... way to go!
    in that case you should come more often

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast