Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: June bachelor party

Perfect Mixer
    Heading out on June 16th through the 19th for my brother inlaws bachelor party. I think that I might have been invited because I have a boat, but it doesn't bother me. At least I'm on the water. My question is: Does anyone know if there's anything fun for a sausage fest in the middle of June? I'm kind of mellow, but they like to party hard. I'll be the designated driver for sure. I just hope they don't make a huge mess of my boat. I suggested getting a room at the Nautical so I don't have to load/unload the boat everyday. Any other suggestions?

Havasu Hangin'
    Rent a boat.

H20 Toie
    Rent a boat.
    and get alot of insurance.

Havasu Hangin'
    and get alot of insurance.
    ...and don't put it in your name.

Perfect Mixer
    I'm really scared now!

H20 Toie
    I'm really scared now!
    good that means your learning, grasshopper.

PlyaPlya22
    and make sure Plya is not around :crossx:

RiverDave
    Heading out on June 16th through the 19th for my brother inlaws bachelor party. I think that I might have been invited because I have a boat, but it doesn't bother me. At least I'm on the water. My question is: Does anyone know if there's anything fun for a sausage fest in the middle of June? I'm kind of mellow, but they like to party hard. I'll be the designated driver for sure. I just hope they don't make a huge mess of my boat. I suggested getting a room at the Nautical so I don't have to load/unload the boat everyday. Any other suggestions?
    Are they boaters (River People?). To be quite honest if they're not, I think the best advice someone could give is to tell them you have plans for that weekend. If it's one of those your bro in law just wants to get wasted all weekend and not be responsible for his boat that's something else. A bunch of non river people, partying on that level is almost always garaunteed to end badly. After all think about everytime you took a newbie out there. There usually blacked out early friday night and throwing up somewhere.. A whole group of them I wouldn't want to be responsible for.. LOL
    RD

Hardly Satisfied
    Make sure that everyone is over 21 on your boat

Perfect Mixer
    Make sure that everyone is over 21 on your boat
    For sure! I don't need that hanging over my head.
    Most have been to the lake with my family on occasion. I don't think that it's going to get too out of control. I'm just hoping to find some sort of event thats going on the same weekend to keep them occupied. I know that it's not my job to keep them busy, but I feel obligated because I'm supposed to be the havasu veteran (yeah right). I want to have a good time with minimal to no vomit!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast